Help on my next LV major purchase

Which all-leather briefcase?

• Laguito in Ardoise Taiga

• Laguito in Epi

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Hello all. I would just like to know what your opinions are regarding the Laguito briefcase. I will be graduating from business school in a year and currently saving up for my first ever briefcase. The Laguito is formal yet casual and I'm deciding between Taiga or Epi. I am looking for all-leather and subtle. Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh my, this confirms my thoughts regarding these two bags. I've seen and touched both and I'm 50/50. Thank goodness I'm not yet ready to buy; it'll truly take some time to decide which to get :smile:

I prefer Epi but it depends on the firm/industry you're aiming to go into I suppose. The bonus with Taiga is that it won't appear as worn as Epi, as Epi can leave wrinkles in the leather where the leather may consistently crease (ie. when you open the flap).

^^Could you elaborate more on this please Kenzo (regarding firm/industry?) does one pattern suit a certain industry over the other?

In my opinion, the Epi is still recognisable as an LV and ultimately this may not be the best idea for a graduate to carry a recognisable designer bag/briefcase to work.

This would be fine (imo) if you worked in a creative or fashion industry because it's much more laid back. If you worked in a very masculine orientated culture/corporate culture then you may find the Taiga is more appropriate to the environment and occasion, since let's be honest it looks like any other leather briefcase within the office.

Just my opinion though, hopefully you understand as I'm sure there are better ways of wording what I'm trying to say!