Help on my next bag!

Bravosf

Feb 24, 2012
I have been really intrigued by lv noe bag in mono after watching some YouTube videos. I like the story behind it and it has the "old money" air to it. If you know what I mean.

However, I am normally not a big logo person other than lv slg.

The other option I have is the balenciaga day bag which cost about the same as lv noe. I like that it doesn't have any logo on it.

Which one should I choose? Thanks !

Have you considered the noe in epi leather? I prefer the noe shape though a vachetta bottom has always scared me. I'm too clumsy and I always put my bags on the ground much to the horror of everyone around me.

Have you considered the noe in epi leather? I prefer the noe shape though a vachetta bottom has always scared me. I'm too clumsy and I always put my bags on the ground much to the horror of everyone around me.

Thanks for your reply! I check on the website for the uk. They now only offer epi in white for the smaller size pitit noe.

I agree the bottom is troublesome, why they don't make them with metal studs?!

I love the Noe, and agree with Clu, Epi is a very good suggestion. I find my Epi versions are stiffer, and hold their shape better than my mono, which helps keep the contents of your bag from falling out, and generally helps the bag wear almost imperceptibly.

I have had the Bal Day bag, I would say for sure the Noe. But the petit one. It's plenty big!!... And a little less monogram to contend with than the regular Noe. I also had the epi version which is great too. But never gets as comfy/smooshy. :smile: good luck deciding.

They use to do the noe in damier ebene by special order. (The bottom will be brown) I love the noe mono because is one of the first three bags designed (speedy,alma and noe) I also have a petite noe in epi green, that I adore, that's my spring/summer everyday bag.

I have had the Bal Day bag, I would say for sure the Noe. But the petit one. It's plenty big!!... And a little less monogram to contend with than the regular Noe. I also had the epi version which is great too. But never gets as comfy/smooshy. :smile: good luck deciding.

Did you enjoy the bal day bag?