Help on my first Vernis bag -- Alma MM!

Best two colors are... ?

• Amarante

• Violette

• Pomme d Amour

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with bejwl. I love the Pomme colour but not on the alma for some reason

But the amarante looks BEAUTIFUL!

If i could justify spending 1300 euros on a handbag it would def be this one!

I have the Alma MM in Pomme and she definitely ATTRACTS attention! :smile: I also love Amarante, but I have the Summit Drive in this color.

The main reason I went with Pomme is most of my clothing is neutral in color. :yes: Pomme really adds a pop of color to my gray, black, white, and navy blue attire.

Good luck with your decision! You can't go wrong with either of the 3 color choices!:smile:

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to getting my first vernis bag.. and after much thought, Im finally gearing towards the Alma MM.

I went to the store yesterday and tried on the bags, but I'm so torn because Im so in love with all the colors!! They had MM in Amarante and Violette, and the GM in Pomme. I'll be making the purchase during my trip to HK in a few days so I really need your help deciding which color to get!! Please pick the best two..

If there's anyone who would know the price in HKD would really appreciate to know it as well. THANKS!!!

Thanks and here are some pictures:

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

I think the Amerante is lovely but the Violette just sora pops out and kinda says look at me i'ma gorgeous :heart::heart:

I think it depends on your personality and how you want to wear it. If you don't mind the attention and want to wear a bag as a "pop" of color, then go with the pomme (it's gorgeous IRL). If you want something that will blend in to a more professional look and will be more subtle and dressy, go with amarante. I would be torn, too. Both bags are absolutely stunning, and I'm not even a lover of the Alma bag in any other material.