Help on my first LV bag, please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally, I am getting my first LV. So, I need some imput. I am 5'4", size 0-2, 31. I am looking for an everyday bag. Soon we will start a family. This bag will probably be end up using as a diaper bag for a while. So far, I come up with the following choices:Batignolles vertical, Cabas Piano, Cabas Messo or Epi Noe in red. I am open to anything that have shoulder straps. Thank you so much for your help!

2. Personally, I would get the BH. From the choices listed my vote would go to the Cabas Mezzo.

3. i like the Batignolles Horizontal. it's very roomy, and the handles are very comfortable :yes:

4. the Mezzo. The Piano is quite small for a diaper bag IMO.

5. I vote BH too!!!

6. I'm only 5 ft 98 lbs. but I love the BH.
    its not structured so more comfortable,
    its wide and easy to get into your things,
    it looks great!
    I also used it as a diaper bag
    and put everything in different pouches
    to be more organized.

7. Hmm...in your case, I would get the BH (BV is a tad too small, at least, from what I've seen IRL)...then the Cabas Mezzo...then the epi noe. ;)

8. I like BH too myself. Any thoughts on Noe?

9. ^I think the Noe would make a great diaper bag, but it's unstructured and there are no pockets to keep things organized (not sure how you like that). I don't think it holds as much as the BH or Cabas Mezzo, though (I could be wrong as I do not have these bags). Plus you might find this as a "bottomless pit" LOL (I love my Noe, btw, don't get me wrong). If you decide to get the Noe, get the Large, not petit modele.

10. Good pionts.Thank you. I agree with BH>Mezzo>Noe

11. BH is nice, but mezzo is a bit more roomy...the epi noe would be nice, no vachette to worry about :smile: But I agree you would probably need a purseket, or similiar organizer.

12. Does EpI leather ten to scrach a lot?

13. I vote for the BH - I know - it's not listed - but is roomier and cuter than the BV.

14. Actually, from what I hear, it's very durable...?:shrugs:

15. Mezzo!!!