HELP! On Mission to find 4 Chanel Jumbos!

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
I'm desperately searching for Chanels from 2006 and 2008! Cost is not an issue! Does anyone know where I can find a:

*Chanel Jumbo Flap in Mango Yellow w/ Silver Bijoux Chain

*Chanel Jumbo Flap in
Grey or Dark Grey w/ Silver Hardware from the Fall 2008 Collection

*Chanel Jumbo Flap in Rose Fonce w/ Silver Hardware from the Fall 2008 Collection

*Chanel Jumbo Flap in Violet w/ Silver Hardware from 2006 or the Classic Violet from Spring 2009 w/ Light Gold Hardware

Any help or tips is appreciated!! ^_^!

Attachments

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
Hi! For the Mango, I would check ebay/bonanzle, etc. An awesome pfer recently (as in, hours ago) scored her UHG (the Mango Jumbo) from ebay. It was released as part of the s/s '08 collection.

As for the grey Jumbo, there is a gorgeous metallic dark grey lambskin Jumbo out (that may fill the void) or a lighter grey caviar Jumbo available for '09A. The Rose Fonce lamb Jumbo may be difficult to find... again, peruse ebay/bonanzle etc. etc... I'm not sure who else received this size besides BG (and it is sold out there for sure).

As for the '06 violet fonce caviar Jumbo, well, that's my HG haha (I have the e/w, but not the elusive Jumbo)... it was available for a very, very high price on ebay, but I don't know if it's still there now. AFAIK, it it's no longer there.

The purple lamb, I would suggest calling around for. I know BG had it. Check the reference library for the style/color code. Good luck in your search! :flowers:

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
I see your wish list has a red caviar Jumbo with silver h/w on it... you can cross that off, because everyone has that :P... call around and it shall be yours! :smile:
Thank you so much for the tips!! ^_^! I really appreciate it! And yes, since the red caviar is so common, it's last on my list!

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
Saw a 2006 Purple Lambskin Jumbo on Bonanzle. GL :biggrin:
Thank you!

I saw the same item on Bonanzle! I already requested more photos of the hardware, Chanel label stamp, hologram sticker etc, ^_^! Cant beliebe this chick is trying to sell it for $3300 or so USED.