Help on Louis Vuitton Bag

malika123

Mar 26, 2008
Berkshire
Hi guys im new here and ive just spent ages looking at the lovely pics of you guys and ur bags. Ive never been a fan of louis vuitton bags before but omg ive converted! I absolutely love the bags the designs..

Having just been on the louis website im in love with this bag however i think it may be a bit big for me as im only 5foot tall..

I cant post a pic as i dnt have one but il tell u the name its called the Speedy monogram mini lin cotton and linen canvas..

hope that helps!
:love::love::love::love:
thanks guy

lvgucciaddict38

More Chanel please!
O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Hi and welcome! You realize that once you buy one bag, you are hooked for life!! The best thing to do (if you can) is go to a boutique and try the bags on to see how they look. In fact, you may try on something you'd never consider just by looking at it, but it may look fantastic on you. Otherwise, some upscale consignment shops may have some LV to see. Maybe, bagborroworsteal.com (I've never used them, but it could be a way to "test drive" your bag). Do you like oversize bags? Then the MiniLin could be a great bag for your size. Its not gigantic, but may look a little big on you-in a good way! Have fun. If and when you get something you must post pics here!!! OK?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Hi and welcome! You realize that once you buy one bag, you are hooked for life!! The best thing to do (if you can) is go to a boutique and try the bags on to see how they look. In fact, you may try on something you'd never consider just by looking at it, but it may look fantastic on you. Otherwise, some upscale consignment shops may have some LV to see. Maybe, bagborroworsteal.com (I've never used them, but it could be a way to "test drive" your bag). Do you like oversize bags? Then the MiniLin could be a great bag for your size. Its not gigantic, but may look a little big on you-in a good way! Have fun. If and when you get something you must post pics here!!! OK?
ITA with everything you said! I never had ONE LV before and now I have 4 bags plus a few small accessories!!! :wtf:

Definitely try on the bag if you can!