Help on how to track down Gucci Belt and opinions!

Natz15

Jan 3, 2017
Hello all! I'm new to tracking down Gucci items and so far the store has not been helpful. I'm looking to get the .5 inch black GG belt 75cm and I can't find it in stock anywhere :sad:. My parents are offering to buy it for me for my upcoming 30th birthday so I'd really like to locate it ASAP! Net a porter says "coming soon" which I have no idea what that means and the online Gucci doesn't even show the black colored belt in stock. When I called my local store all they could tell me was "we may be getting more in stock at some point...". And all the other major retailers don't have it on their websites that I could find. I know the online Gucci is separate from the stores, so my question is do Gucci stores do wait lists for items? Do stores allow you to call if not in location and ship items if they have them in stock? Will stores call other stores for you to locate an item if you go into the store? Sorry for all the questions, just not sure what Gucci protocol is and how helpful SAs are to locate items. Also, I'd love to hear any reviews of those who have the smaller size belt. Thanks for any help!

I just purchased that very same belt last week at Neiman Marcus. I believe you can call into a gucci or department store and they can check their inventory across the country and have the item ordered in for you. I currently have an SA at a gucci store ordering a purse in for me that's in a different city at the moment... hope that works!!

Love the belt by the way, it's classy and you can wear it with almost anything!

I just purchased that very same belt last week at Neiman Marcus. I believe you can call into a gucci or department store and they can check their inventory across the country and have the item ordered in for you. I currently have an SA at a gucci store ordering a purse in for me that's in a different city at the moment... hope that works!!

Love the belt by the way, it's classy and you can wear it with almost anything!

Thanks for the info! I'm going to call Gucci tomorrow and see if they will call into other stores for me if possible. May I have the style number of the belt at neiman Marcus? I may ask mine if Gucci doesn't have any or isn't helpful. Thanks so much!!

Thanks for the info! I'm going to call Gucci tomorrow and see if they will call into other stores for me if possible. May I have the style number of the belt at neiman Marcus? I may ask mine if Gucci doesn't have any or isn't helpful. Thanks so much!!

I believe they use the same style number as the Gucci stores, because Gucci just leases a retail space/store inside NM. I'll snap a photo of my receipt later for you.

Oh ok, so asking Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, etc to look for inventory would be like asking any regular Gucci store to look it up? I know Chanel is separate so I just assumed Gucci would be similar. Thanks for all the help!

Oh ok, so asking Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, etc to look for inventory would be like asking any regular Gucci store to look it up? I know Chanel is separate so I just assumed Gucci would be similar. Thanks for all the help!

Yep...from what i've been told at least, hahaa! even in canada, the gucci at holt renfrew can see the gucci stand alone store inventory using the same style numbers.

So I called into Gucci online and they searched the entire inventory in North America and they are sold out, and they said since it's not showing online anymore in black they probably won't restock :sad:. But she said she can not search inventories in neimans, Nordstrom etc because they are all separate and have different product codes also... so now the cold calling starts to all the department stores! If anyone has the style numbers for this belt at department stores I would be very appreciative! I have a SA at neimans trying to search their online inventory at the moment for a style number, but since it isn't online anywhere for me to view, I can only hope other SAs are so nice as to do some digging for me! If anyone has seen this belt in their local store in the US please let me know! (Size 75). I am determined to find it now! Lol

IMG_8179.JPG I'm glad you found it! Yeah!!! Happy Birthday!

I had a hard time finding the bigger version too. For a while they've sold out everywhere & 1 day my SA in Hawaii, Ala Moana Gucci called to let me know that he had tracked 1 for me. Now, I've been enjoying it a lot! I got the black leather with gold big GG :smile: Worth every penny!

Reactions: Natz15