Help on Gucci bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

Am totally in love with this bag I was just wondering if anyone knew if its likely to be in the sale when and for how much. Also If the website gucci.com has a sale online so I can buy it from there instead of going to the boutique..

Thank you..

:love::love::love::love::love:

Attached Files:

2. Sorry in all my excitement forgot to mention that I live in uk so any info about the gucci sale in uk please

3. you can place your contry in your Profile

4. malika123, I'm hoping this bag will also go on sale! I love it and really want it too! I'm inclined to think that it will because it is a seasonal bag and not a regular one.

5. i :heart: the gold metallic trim!

6. I love that bag too! I think that's going to be my next gucci bag to buy, but I was thinking about waiting until July/August... I hope it'll still be available by then. Oh so it's a seasonal bag huh? Hmmm, do you know when the bags for fall/winter season will be out?

7. peevenjo i know isnt it just gorgeous I just love it cant wait to finally own it..

Any ideas when the Gucci sale is on here in the UK anyone?????????

8. ^^It is a beauty! When I first saw it I had to have it! I've been obsessed with it and have gone to the stores to keep trying it on and looking at it! Did you check out val_twig's thread? Maybe you can call your store to see if it will be around the same time as the US? :tup:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-sale-spring-summer-08-collection-274440.html