Help on Finding Cute Satchel/hand-held purses

Jan 29, 2006
Hey Guys,

I've been on a never ending journey to find a great leather satchel and it's becoming more and more hopeless the more times I search. I hope you guys can help me find a great leather satchel/ hand-held/ crook of the arm kinda carrying bags. I don't mind the color so much but it'd be great if it was black and I'd like to spend somewhere between $100-$150 dollars.

I'd appericate any help so thank you!!!!!;)

How about this? It costs $152.15.

Bo Bo

http://www.ebags.com/bo_bo_bags/turbo_diesel_gemma_satchel/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=83665

BoBoTurboDieselGemmasatchel.jpg

Hey Guys,

I've been on a never ending journey to find a great leather satchel and it's becoming more and more hopeless the more times I search. I hope you guys can help me find a great leather satchel/ hand-held/ crook of the arm kinda carrying bags. I don't mind the color so much but it'd be great if it was black and I'd like to spend somewhere between $100-$150 dollars.

I'd appericate any help so thank you!!!!!;)

I'm all about the satchel styles these days too, I can relate!

I was at the Cole Haan factory store over the weekend, and they are having a great 50% off sale. If you have one near you, it's definitely worth a look.

Also, you could try a search on Zappos - they have free overnight shipping, and free return shipping if you don't like what you get.

Hi hellosunshine, glad to hear it! However, how about buying one bag in your fave colour first to see if you'll really love it in real life?

Yea, I did. I ordered the eggplant/purple color. The leather on this bag looks so good!!!! :tender: I'm really excited...the bag looks like the perfect size for everything plus i'll be able to carry it in the crook of my arm or shoulder...anyways thank you so much! Can't wait to receive it! :yahoo: