help on color for my first birkin

jsg

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I've finally decided to get my first Birkin35, im being offfered a blue jean togo and a Potiron togo , which is easier to match? Or which is better andd more classic? i wanted a black but I still have a lot of black bags. Im usually a jeans andd dressy top person.. thanks in advance...:confused1:

angel2307

Sep 11, 2007
I've finally decided to get my first Birkin35, im being offfered a blue jean togo and a Potiron togo , which is easier to match? Or which is better andd more classic? i wanted a black but I still have a lot of black bags. Im usually a jeans andd dressy top person.. thanks in advance...:confused1:
I like blue jean ...very fresh and good for summer .... .... but I'm a crocodile girl sooooo !!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR THE ONE MAKE YOUR HEART SKIP A BIT......ANY WAY YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL BAG!!!:heart:.

Oct 29, 2006
Both Blue Jean and Potiron are gorgoues color. Both are very versatile.

I have a BJ Picotin and Potiron Birkin.

Depends the color in your wardrobe. I tend to go with Potiron because I am a beige/brown color girl and this color almost goes with anything in my wardrobe.

Oct 12, 2006
My suggestion is to see both and see which one you like the best. I don't think you can go wrong with either one!!!

jsg

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
thanks gals... will do that -- i actually tried the potiron already. will keep you guys posted.

lecolquitt

Hermes please!
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
BH&NYC
Go for the BJ, black would be nice but good luck on the wait!! I looked for 8 months still didn't get mine to the specs I wanted buy JUMPED at the opportunity and still crave black phw.

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
i have a BJ Birkin and a Potrion JPG Birkin and I use them both equally.

it's a tough one but i will probably go for the BJ first.

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
Yes, keep us posted! Will you be lucky enough to compare the two, side by side? If so, perhaps one will sing to you more than the other.

This is no help, but I love both colors. I wish you luck!

chesia

Dec 28, 2007
potiron is one of my wish list colours..... i love blue jean as well. can't wait to hear what have you decided on.