Help on buying Bulga Pudding Satchel..

1. Hello to all my fellow BAG lovers here!I'm a newbie!!:smile:

I've been searching high and low for a nice bag and finally saw the Bulga Pudding flap satchel bag in large. I think it looks awesome!My question is..where is the best place to buy this?(Translation: Where can I find the greatest deal on this bag?):smile: I'm eyeing the Taupe color..I've compared some online shops and department stores, but still am not sure where to head, maybe there's a better deal out there..coupons or not..also, if anyone has a large version of this bag, can u please post a pic wearing it on your shoulder?Thanks ladies!!:smile:

2. I love this bag, and have two of them. Try Active Endeavors | Shopping and use a toutie code, i think right now it's 20% off the listed price of USD552.

3. Thanks minicoop..u have the large size also?what colors?are they high-maintenance bags?I was actually choosing between this one and the Botkier Bianca medium..

4. I'm seriously considering getting this bag!If only I can decide which color..taupe, chocolate or midnight blue?What color goes well with any colored outfit?

5. High maintenance? Well, at first I was so scared to use them, but now -- after getting curry sauce on it, and successfully getting it out with cornstarch -- I am ok. I have a hazel, which to me looks like the taupe, and a chocolate, both in the large size, so I would say go for whichever one you really want! Probably the chocolate brown would be the most practical though.

6. The more I look at this bag, the more I like it. I've been looking at this one for awhile. Even the name sounds delicious. ;) I'll keep my eye out for a better deal for you.

7. I joined tPF awhile ago and so far have been mostly reading, and I LOVE it! But you might want to try ShopRumor.com for the bulga

8. I just commented on the softness & slouchiness of Bulga in another post...it really is lovely (on par with Balenciaga IMO). Also- since you are weighing this and the Botkier Bianca, just keep in mind that Bianca has a flap you'll have to lift everytime you want access to your bag...
    You will love the Bulga!!! I'll keep my eye out for a deal, too :smile:

9. Thanks so much ladies!!Truly a big help!!I've inquired from Revolve Clothing, sadly they don't have the large chocolate color for this bag..:sad: I'm leaning towards that in particular. Even eBay doesn't have this design..let me know if you have leads..:smile:

10. Is this bag heavy at all?

11. I think I have this bag...not sure what it's called. But, I love it! I got it from Nordstrom back in May for full-price (gulp) in Chocolate. It's a really light bag in comparison to others that I have. I hope you find it!

12. Check out bagshop.com They have Bulgas on sale, 30+% off..I bought the 3zip satchel the other night...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice