Help on bag placement...?

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
I was wondering, for the Amore print on the Buon Viaggio, have any of you gotten bad prints? It seems like a smaller range to choose from...not as big of a print as say, Foresta...I'm getting one this week and I'm a taaad bit worried. ;~;

Also, would any of you get a Arancia Zucca on sale for $94? It doesn't seem like a popular print, but my local Century 21 has them, so I was thinking...hmmm....maybe if they seem popular enough...if they're considered like, "meh" bags, then no. :/

I don't think you can go wrong with the BV in an Amore print. The BV is big enough to where you can get a good amt. of the print on either side of the bag.

As for the Arancia Zucca, I personally wouldn't buy it just because i'm not into it.. but if it was on sale for $20 i'd swoop on it! Hahahahah It's all about your own preference, if you like it jump on it!

I agree w/Mamaxjam...I think it's hard to get a bad placement on the Amore BV. Like you said it's a smaller print than some of the others so pretty much every bag rocks! :rochard:

As for the Arancia Zucca I wouldn't go for it :nogood:. The Arancia is waaaaay too bright orange for me :yucky:. That's just my opinion though!! If you like it, $94 is a great price!

I agree with what everone said about the lamore BV. You can't go wrong with getting a nice print on it.

For the arancia zucca .. $94 is a good price but I'm also not too fond of such a bright orange for a bag. But if you like it then that's all that matters! :yes:

I don't have anything in Amore because it's not a print for me, but if I did it would HAVE to have my love birds on it!! I love those birds!! It'd be super cute if they were really lovebirds...!

Simone, draw lovebirds!! :graucho:

any print placement in amore would be fine! unless u get super picky and want a specific character to be centered..but ur good to go since it shows off the entire print!

and don't buy toki bags because its popular or not! get it if you like it =) i personally would not buy it simply because i don't want to pay more than $10 for a solid colored bag (not my thing) but i do like that it has foresta inside! but then again, i'd rather have it on the OUTSIDE lolz

yah about people liking the foresta on the outside ... yesterday at C21 I thought all of a sudden they got foresta print bags in but upon closer inspection I realized that someone took like ALL the arancia that was left and flipped them inside out. I was like 'doh'!

I agree with most here that it's hard to get a bad print with the Amore BV. As for Arancia Zucca, I think it's a great deal. I bought one on eBay for $113 and thought that was a great deal, so $94 seems even better!:biggrin: