Help on a phantom purchase (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello- I already own a navy blue mini luggage in smooth leather. However yesterday I ran across a black phantom. This retailer just got it in the same day, and by the way this other customer was looking at it I was sure it would not be there for long. Needless to say I bought it. My only concern is that the color of it and my navy blue mini looks very close. Should I keep the phantom any way (I mean who doesn't love the phantom)? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841246.639136.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841314.194594.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841348.424937.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841398.463864.jpg

2. I love the phantom and I think if I ever saw the black one I would have also purchased it in a heartbeat! I understand how you feel about the colours but they are both stunning bags in a classic colour! at the same time you may want some variety with your collection too!

3. Look a little similar to me color wise but they are 2 different bags if you asked me. Different hardware colors too. I say keep it. I just purchased by black phantom today (croc stamped), I knew if I waited it'll be gone by tomorrow. And I have plenty of black bags!

4. Thank you for your thoughts. Glistenpearls, congrats on your croc phantom. Rosy82, I so want some variety with my Celine luggage. To split the difference, I had an SA call around for a different color. Wish me luck.

5. Good luck and hope it works out for the best! : )

6. Update: an SA in another state was able to locate this one- it was on hold then released. So it will be shipped to me. I will keep the black one just in case. But the caramel color was really what I was hoping to find. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392852119.071668.jpg

7. Ooooh the caramel is gorgeous! I'd keep that one :smile:

8. I think I will!

9. Unless you're a collector of black (almost black) bags, the natural calfskin Luggage Phantom is a better addition. Congrats! We have a thread dedicated for the Natural Calfskin owners. Please take a look in this link.

10. Thanks. I will check it out.

11. I agree with cotonblanc, the tan natural calfskin is a great addition to your Celine family.

Congrats.

12. I now have the tan natural calfskin phantom. I sold the black one to my cousin. Thanks!

13. Congrats

14. Congrats! They're both beautiful bags.

I own a black mini luggage and black croc phantom. To me (and my friends) they look the same but in the same way they're quite different. Love them both.

15. Thank you