Help on a phantom purchase (pics)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello- I already own a navy blue mini luggage in smooth leather. However yesterday I ran across a black phantom. This retailer just got it in the same day, and by the way this other customer was looking at it I was sure it would not be there for long. Needless to say I bought it. My only concern is that the color of it and my navy blue mini looks very close. Should I keep the phantom any way (I mean who doesn't love the phantom)? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841246.639136.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841314.194594.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841348.424937.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841398.463864.jpg

2. I love the phantom and I think if I ever saw the black one I would have also purchased it in a heartbeat! I understand how you feel about the colours but they are both stunning bags in a classic colour! at the same time you may want some variety with your collection too!

3. Look a little similar to me color wise but they are 2 different bags if you asked me. Different hardware colors too. I say keep it. I just purchased by black phantom today (croc stamped), I knew if I waited it'll be gone by tomorrow. And I have plenty of black bags!

4. Thank you for your thoughts. Glistenpearls, congrats on your croc phantom. Rosy82, I so want some variety with my Celine luggage. To split the difference, I had an SA call around for a different color. Wish me luck.

5. Good luck and hope it works out for the best! : )

6. Update: an SA in another state was able to locate this one- it was on hold then released. So it will be shipped to me. I will keep the black one just in case. But the caramel color was really what I was hoping to find. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392852119.071668.jpg

7. Ooooh the caramel is gorgeous! I'd keep that one :smile:

8. I think I will!

9. Unless you're a collector of black (almost black) bags, the natural calfskin Luggage Phantom is a better addition. Congrats! We have a thread dedicated for the Natural Calfskin owners. Please take a look in this link.

10. Thanks. I will check it out.

11. I agree with cotonblanc, the tan natural calfskin is a great addition to your Celine family.

Congrats.

12. I now have the tan natural calfskin phantom. I sold the black one to my cousin. Thanks!

13. Congrats

14. Congrats! They're both beautiful bags.

I own a black mini luggage and black croc phantom. To me (and my friends) they look the same but in the same way they're quite different. Love them both.

15. Thank you