HELP!... OJ spilled inside my MJ!

MJ_Fanatic

O.G.
Dec 12, 2009
So a bottle of orange juice spilled inside of my Julianne bag and inside of it was my PTTM key pouch. :mad::cry::sad:

The lining is completely wet and the key pouch is drenched too. I have no idea what to do?!:shrugs:

Any suggestions? TIA

um...i would rinse teh key pouch in water...to get the OJ out and off and to minimize waterspotting. lay it on a towel to airdry.

as for the julianne, is it totally soaked? what color?

i would pull the lining out of the julianne and rinse with water... maybe try water or baby wipes/leather cleaner on the pttm? oj is acidic so you'd better get that off quickly.

The worst part about it is that I was on the train when i realized it. I didn't get home until half an hour later. I washed the pouch so I'm hoping it'll look good as new (or at least good enough) tomorrow. As far as the Julianne, it's black but the lining is khaki linen. It's mostly soaked towards the bottom. I pulled out the lining so I hope it works out. :sweatdrop:

Txgirlie, I'll try posting pics in the am (on my phone now). The key pouch is electric magenta. I wish it were darker, but I'm glad it's not cement like my Natasha :wondering

Thank god it was my Julianne instead of my Natasha because I'd probably would've gone crazy!:wtf:

Thanks for the support jun3 :smile: