help oh help oh help take two

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok..I'm sorry that I posted this in two places..but it involves two brands. I can hold out no longer with all of these sales...Do I go for the classic Chloe Edith in not whiskey but close to it, the shopper Edith in green...or my tendency to get Marc's..the Capra in Cinnamon, or Basil...OR do I get the Tobacco Paddy I have an Orange one...see why I need help. I have just crashed and burned...my brain is a mush....maggie:hysteric:

2. Wow, that's a lot to decide between...I vote Capra in Cinnamon mostly because...um...well I just like it better. Let us know what you decide!

3. I'm not much of a Chloe fan, so I say go with the Capra, but I don't know which color.. maybe the Basil?

4. Maggie, we are definitely 2 of many MJ fans who fell for Chloe bags as well.

Paddington Satchel is still my favorite Chloe style, I like Tabacco more than Orange. I wanted to get another Paddington Satchel in Creme when I saw it at Nordies several months ago.

The original Edith, considered a classic by many already, is a good work bag. I saw Shopper Edith, but I never tried it on; the handles are longer. Which shape do you like more? Which color are you considering?

As for Capra Satchel, I prefer Black (white trim) and Dark Brown (aubergine trim); the contrast trim gives the bag a nice pop. =)

My top choice is Tobacco Paddy, followed by Edith.

5. I think you should get the paddy in Tobacco. If you do decide on an Edith. Get the regular one in Whiskey.

6. tough choice, but i actually really like the edith. the capra is so unique, but i'm not sure it has the longevity of the edith, in terms of the style. i personally like the shopper, but that's because it can go over the shoulder. if a handheld doesn't bother you, i think the edith in whisky-ish is a great choice....whiskey is def. the classic chloe color.

all are gorgeous, though - can't go wrong!

7. You guys are sooo great to helpl me. Isn't it funny that we go for certain bag and not for others.

8. Sorry. I got cut off..isn't it funny that we go for some brands. Personally I have no reaction to most coach bags...not even a little. And if I like another brand it is usually because it reminds me of Marc or CHloe..every once in a while I like a CHanel, Gucci or LV..but rarely. I have a couple of each but NOTHING like Marc or now CHloe. mm

9. Get the Edith

10. A lot of big MJ fans switched to Chloe. Some of their bags are heavy, I can see why MJ fans can handle them. Since MJ's former Senior Accessories Designer Emma Hill joined Chloe, I can't wait to see her 1st accessories collection for them.

11. Bag.lover...Wow...how great that will be..

ok so at present I am striking out. I have bought the tobacco and orange paddington as well as the whiskey Edith AND the Capra satchel in Cinnamon with the Basil being shipped for me to look at. Obviously I AM IN BIG Trouble...and still can't decide. Man...what is with me....????? maggie

12. OMG!! That's a whole lot of bags!!

I love the whiskey Edith! And the paddies are gorgeous! You have a lot of deciding to do!! Good luck!

13. Maggie - it's actually a good thing, you will be able to see them all together before deciding. =) The leather varies so much on the Chloe bags as well, you will be able to decide when they come. If I had a choice, I would order all 3 Chain Pouchettes (in Black, Red, and Brown) and go from there.

I'm really looking forward to Emma Hill's designs for Chloe. =)

14. Whiskey Edith!