HELP! ...Noriko,Anybody CHANEL 2.55???

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I need to know if the large(227) size is too big for my height? I am 5'3". I don't want the classic look, I want the funky edge so I want it to be big but is the Medium(226) big enough?The large is 12x8x3 the Medium is 11x7x2.5. The black one in picture is large the medium is the grey. I am looking at buying the grey distressed color. Help anyone???:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I ONLY WEAR HEELS so add 2-3"s, please help!??

Attachments

• fyj.jpg
    fyj.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 340
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 325
star3777 said:
I need to know if the large(227) size is too big for my height? I am 5'3". I don't want the classic look, I want the funky edge so I want it to be big but is the Medium(226) big enough?The large is 12x8x3 the Medium is 11x7x2.5. The black one in picture is large the medium is the grey. I am looking at buying the grey distressed color. Help anyone???:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I ONLY WEAR HEELS so add 2-3"s, please help!??

Really, there isn't that much difference in the two, just an inch on the top and bottom...if it were me, I would go for the larger of the two. :biggrin:

Thanks:P , I am afraid I may be too tiny of a person for the large, but I want a big chanel in my collection:nuts: and I hate the 2 CC's they have on their other classics. The 2.55 is nice looking, distressed. I wont wear it that often in one season but it will be a good wardrobe investment I think.? I don't have any grey bags. I think I may go for large but I hope I am not making a big mistake....I need to end this debate with myself tonight.aaak

I love that bag :love: I'd go with the larger, since there is not much of a difference in the measurements. I am saving up for a Chanel (not the 2.55, I'd have to save up for way too long!), I think I will buy one first before the Dior Detective. But I am always changing my mind :blink:

When are you planning on buying the 2.55, Star?

Star, I'm about 5'4, ok....slightly under. I have tried bags of both sizes ,and am a petite person....they are both ok. I think both sizes are suitable for your frame...however, keep in mind that an inch or two can make a big difference on appearance when one is petite!

I tried both sizes and personally I prefere the medium 226. I am 5'4 and petite. The 227 large looked way out of porportion for my frame. I love larger bags but IMO the 227 seemed more suitable for day where as the 226 you can use for day and night:biggrin:
My SA said the 226 is slightly bigger than Chanel classic flap in medium. Good luck:idea:

I was just about to leave the damn bag, it's driving me nuts. I don't want it for night. The medium I tried at chanel here seemed a bit small for day, have not tried the large. I am definately considered petit in my circle and inch on each side makes a huge difference in "purse years!" (meaning the hours I spend debating sizes due to my proportions!).....I don't know what to do . I am not gaagaa over it , what do I do????

By the way the only re-issue 2.55 they have in here is the white, size small(225). It's limited so they are not receiving anymore. My only other alternative may be Europe (family member going)later on or E-bay right now!

I have decided not to get either. Noriko, I think I am going to wait for the Gaucho even though the Chanel is more useful in the future.....I'm starting to click back to that photo over and over again. :love: At least that's over, pheeeww!;)

:lol: The gaucho is great too :biggrin: I am waiting for that one as well :love: I want a white and a red, but hell getting the set would be nice, since I already have a saddle bag collection. I hope they are as nice in person as they are in pictures, I hate being disappointed!`