Help! Newbie needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops i'm really sorry i thought the aloharag was the right color! i haven't seen the orange in person but nm does carry chloe so you could try them and i know saks in nyc does also so maybe they could transfer to boston? i used to be a b bag addict and have recently switched my obsession to chloe and am loving the leather. of course nothing is as lightweight as balenciaga but other than that i have no complaints! (and i do love this style)!

I have heard they're heavy but I will decide for myself and I need variety in my collection. I think Chloe bags are very beautiful! The leather looks thick and luxurious! Love the padlock too!!!! So- tomorrow I am on a Chloe mission!:choochoo:

I saw the thread~ I've been researching! LOL! I love your bag!!!! :love: How long is the strap??? How is the leather~is it super soft?

My strap is about 23" on the shortest setting, including the buckles. I had it longer at first, but it somehow feels less heavy when it's shorter.

The leather is....amazing! Soft and smooshy and thick, it smells divine, and the color has a lot of depth. I just love touching it. I will confess that sometimes when I'm driving to work, I'll reach over to pet it...:shame:

It's an amazing bag. I've seen it IRL and the orange is bright but not to neon and the leather was just amazing, really soft and pebbled. I just love the Paddy leather so much! They feel much thicker than the Bbags and have the divine leather smell which seeems not to be going away. I'd pick this one over the shopper because it's smaller and not as bulky. Good luck, zac!

Hi!!!

I just got back from seeing the Chloe bags at Saks. They had the bag but not in orange. They had it in grey, a dark greenish turquoise color and nutmeg. I really liked the nutmeg. Anyway, I loved the bag but I wish it was a tad bit bigger! I saw the orange in other styles and it was very pretty. I would have loved to see the whiskey color but they did not have any bags in the whiskey except for the Edith bag.

I touched just about every bags leather! LOL The one that had the softest leather was the tan. It felt so soft!

I am continuing on my search for the perfect Chloe! I tried other Chloe bags that came with an additional shoulder strap but didn't like them. They didn't have the padlock and that's what I want.

Oh- I also saw the rouge and it looked like a dark maroon color. I thought it would be a little more viberant but it wasn't.

I love bag shopping IRL!!

So you mentioned that the rouge was a dark maroon-- are you sure it was
really the rouge?

Cause I got a sneek peek at a rouge paddy satchel in med and it was very
RED, lipstick red, corvette red, ferrari red, etc. I am curious if there is
another rouge variety out there (perhaps the grenat replacement? I think
it's castor??).

Hi!!!

I just got back from seeing the Chloe bags at Saks. They had the bag but not in orange. They had it in grey, a dark greenish turquoise color and nutmeg. I really liked the nutmeg. Anyway, I loved the bag but I wish it was a tad bit bigger! I saw the orange in other styles and it was very pretty. I would have loved to see the whiskey color but they did not have any bags in the whiskey except for the Edith bag.

I touched just about every bags leather! LOL The one that had the softest leather was the tan. It felt so soft!

I am continuing on my search for the perfect Chloe! I tried other Chloe bags that came with an additional shoulder strap but didn't like them. They didn't have the padlock and that's what I want.

Oh- I also saw the rouge and it looked like a dark maroon color. I thought it would be a little more viberant but it wasn't.

Can someone please help me with this Chloe???? What year is it from? Is there a picture of someone wearing it on the PF? I like it!

eBay: NWT CHLOE KHAKI PADDINGTON HOBO - THE ORIGINAL DESIGN (item 270007307124 end time Oct-10-06 12:11:47 PDT)

document.write('
b3_3.JPG
');