Help! Newbie here.. confused with CDC sizing

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
It’s my first time buying something in Hermes and I decided to buy 2 CDC bracelets (both black but one with gold Hw and one with palladium hw). I bought size T2 but when I got home, I found out that the one with palladium is marked small not T2. So when I tried both again, I realized that size t2 swivels in my hand while size small is a perfect fit for me. My question is, why is the sizing different, I thought size small is just the same with t2 and do you know if hermes already stopped their production of small? Thanks in advance.

It’s my first time buying something in Hermes and I decided to buy 2 CDC bracelets (both black but one with gold Hw and one with palladium hw). I bought size T2 but when I got home, I found out that the one with palladium is marked small not T2. So when I tried both again, I realized that size t2 swivels in my hand while size small is a perfect fit for me. My question is, why is the sizing different, I thought size small is just the same with t2 and do you know if hermes already stopped their production of small? Thanks in advance.
The bracelet size used to be in Small, medium and large but H changed it two years ago to the T sizing and I don't like it at all. I used to fit the Small but then T1 is too small now but T2 is too loose.

I now prefers to get from the resale market for the older models.

Reactions: WhyMrBabcock!
The bracelet size used to be in Small, medium and large but H changed it two years ago to the T sizing and I don't like it at all. I used to fit the Small but then T1 is too small now but T2 is too loose.

I now prefers to get from the resale market for the older models.
So really there’s a difference in sizing. I thought they’re just the same coz I specifically asked for T2 at first knowing in the forum that it’s the same size as the small which I thought they weren’t producing anymore. I’m just surprised to get one from the store and from there I realized it’s not really the same. So is it true that they’re not making them anymore? That’s too bad coz that’s my size. Used to be in chanel but now starting to build my hermes collection.

Is the marking small or t2?
I've never owned a CDC that was marked with a size number, just letter sizes. Bought one 6 months ago that says XS inside. But I also think CDC sizing is inconsistent overall and that, for instance, exotics seem to fit tighter. Non-exotic XS is too big on me (another excuse to buy exotic lol).

Reactions: WhyMrBabcock!