Help! New to Balenciaga

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
Ok, there are different parts to my question,

I really want a First but I can't afford the price tag at Neiman Marcus, so I was forced to look online to try to find a good deal...Which I did at Edesignershop.net.

My first question is does anyone know about this site? is it legit?
Second, how do you guys feel about buying a purse that is from last season or maybe 2 or 3 seasons ago, is there much of a difference between them?
And third, does anyone have any suggestions as to where else I could find real balenciaga, hopefully a bit cheaper?

Thank you sooo much!

:shame:

i don't know about that site but i go for bargains on ebay, although the older sometimes are more coveted and the price could be high.

i love to buy older bags actually, i love them slouched and used :P

maybe try ann's fabolous finds site!

That site was been cited before on this forum, but I don't know that the tPFer who posed the question was ever answered. You'd be hard-pressed to find authentic Balenciaga bags sold online unless you check eBay or DIABRO.NET -^-^- Import Brand Shop -^-^- DIOR HOMME DOLCE GABANNA CHLOE EMILIO PUCCI DSQUARED BVLGARI ED HARDY. For a list of legitimate stores that sell Balenciaga, check:

atelier.naff: Where to buy Balenciaga bags when you are in...

There are also FASHION BRANDS: GUCCI, PRADA, ARMANI, FENDI, TODS HERE AT RAFFAELLO NETWORK INTERNATIONAL and www.stydrops.com. Both sites are, apparently, legitimate, but they sell Bbags for so much more. Good luck on your search! Do check eBay for deals, then cross-check your finding in the Authenticate This! sticky to get our more veteran Bbag owners' opinions on whether or not the posted Bbag is authentic...