Help! New to Balenciaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

allgirlz

Jan 16, 2007
Ok, I need your advice ladies. I have a few Louis, Gucci, Prada & Chloe. I want something different. I found a Balenciaga bag that I think I really like. It's the Arena Giant Covered City the color is Anthracite. Is this a grey color? Also, is this a good everyday bag? My DH is going to get me a handbag for Christmas and I was thinking this one. What do you guys think? Or do you think there is something better.

Thanks for your help!

I have an anthracite city in SGH (silver giant hardware) and LOVE it! The color is a medium silvery grey with bluish undertones. The color changes depending on lighting but is still extremely versatile to wear. I much prefer it to black.

City is often the best everyday bag!!! and this is a very nice safe colour to start off with haha...agree as Amacasa said, " it won't be your last one!" lol* :tender:good luck!

Hello! Please do a search on Anthra, you'll find lots and lots of topics on the matter. if you still need assistance after that please repost. Thank you!

(PS, I also suggest you do a "newbie" thread search. You'll find lots of invaluable information!).

Status
Not open for further replies.