Help! New to Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I need your advice ladies. I have a few Louis, Gucci, Prada & Chloe. I want something different. I found a Balenciaga bag that I think I really like. It's the Arena Giant Covered City the color is Anthracite. Is this a grey color? Also, is this a good everyday bag? My DH is going to get me a handbag for Christmas and I was thinking this one. What do you guys think? Or do you think there is something better.

Thanks for your help!

2. I have an anthracite city in SGH (silver giant hardware) and LOVE it! The color is a medium silvery grey with bluish undertones. The color changes depending on lighting but is still extremely versatile to wear. I much prefer it to black.

3. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL COLOR. :tup::graucho:

4. Good choice for your first balenciaga!!!
    beware, it won't be your last!!!

5. i say go for it
    :smile:

6. City is often the best everyday bag!!! and this is a very nice safe colour to start off with haha...agree as Amacasa said, " it won't be your last one!" lol* :tender:good luck!

7. Anthra is a very good and tasty colour. I like your choice;)

8. Hello! Please do a search on Anthra, you'll find lots and lots of topics on the matter. if you still need assistance after that please repost. Thank you!

(PS, I also suggest you do a "newbie" thread search. You'll find lots of invaluable information!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.