Help! New outlet bag

duskskye

Mar 29, 2008
My grandmother just bought me a new Coach bag from the outlet nera her in Riverhead, NY (sorry for typos, our kitten is trying to help me type). I love the bag, but I can't find it on the drilldown. The serial number is A0882-F1151. I can put up pictures later tonight, but does anyone have a clue what bag this is? It's Sand/Tan colored and reminds me of the Soho Leather Zip Satchel, but the handle is different and it isn't in pebbled leather.

Items that are factory exclusives don't come up on the drill down. When there is an F in front of the serial number, it is factory only.

Post pics so we can see it!!!

Here it is! It made me really happy to get it because I've had a really bad day :crybaby:. But this purse made it all better!:girlsigh:

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0453.jpg

DSCN0450.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

I like that bag! I really like the color of the leather and the contrasting strap. CONGRATS!!! You have a really nice Grandmother :yes:

I had one almost like it in signature and it was REALLY comfy to wear.

What a nice bag and nice grandmother. It looks like a bag you could use all of the time in any weather and with almost any outfit that is great ! I have an outlet exclusive soho hobo that I love for the spring.

I just bought one of those at the outlet in Vegas. Great bag. I bought the all black one.

The E/W duffles are one of my all time faves. and I flipped when I saw it made in a much larger, more me size :graucho:!!!!

Congrats your grandmother.