HELP! New Modern Chain or Soft and Chain Flap in Black??

Jan 6, 2008
Ok, so this debate may be pointless because I don't have my hands on the new modern chain with the resin handles in black....but I have always been intrigued and just saw pics of Beyonce (who i seriously dislike) carrying the modern chain tote and it had stuff in it and was a bit broken in and seeing it in action made me REALLY like it...But I also have a soft and chain flap in black on hold for me. So what do I do!?
Here's the thing...I wanted another bag that was less "large" like all my daily bags are (cuz im 5"9) so that I could carry it at night and in the day in summer with a cute dress that called for something a little more dainty. But I could also use another black bigger bag for daytime.

Oh dear....HELP ME LADIES!?

ps....the price on the soft and chain is almost reason enough to buy it...$1850!!

I know!!! THey do feel flimsy and all....the bag just looked so good and funky while Beyonce was carrying it that it was making me reconsider? Really appreciate everyone's feedback!!!

I love both bags but i'm not into the MC resin handles, still prefer the classic chains. If to choose between these two, i will go for the Soft & Chain flap but i tot it was totally sold out, is there one available in the stores coz i'm still hunting for one, anyway~~

They didn't make the soft and chain with gold hardware....?
Yes....i tracked one down!! And thanks to all you lovely ladies and the feedback so far I do believe I should go with the soft and chain, which was my first instinct.