help :) new here :)

asoony

Oct 20, 2007
hello :smile:
Whan the Hermrs sale start ????? is it in all the boutique ?? dose the sale inc, everythings ????like kelly ,birkin ,Jypsiere ,constance & Lindy ?????

Hi and welcome. Most of the bags never go on sale - not the Birkin, the Kelly or to date, the Lindy and Jypsiere. Usually it's items like the Garden Party and discontinued bags, sometimes bags like the Trim, or the Bolide, Plume or Omnibus. Ready to wear and small leather goods and shoes also show up. Also silks and cashmere scarves. The selection is different year to year, from sale to sale and country to country. Different countries have their sales at different times and they are usually not in the store but at a separate location.

Happy New Year Ladies!

I am also new here.. some how I can't post anything on my own. :sad:
However I am in PAIN right now!! Help me!
I thought it was about time for me to get a Birkin.. and I read the link above and made a little plan to visit VA Hermes store. I was going to buy small things before I asked for the Birkin yet my boyfriend just cut me off and ask the SA for it. The SA was not super nice but moderate and she brought the waiting list (which I thought it never exists) I wrote down my name and what I wanted which was Black or Gold birkin 30 or 35. She told me the waiting period is 18-24 months. Without buying anything I came out from the store. Do you think I will ever get a call back? or should I try other stores?? I need to get one within 3 months since I have to attend a very important ceremony... It would be great to see some suggestions! Thank you in advance!

^^you never know with H. You might get a call. It wouldn't hurt if you went in on a weekly basis and chat with the SAs, perhaps pick up some small thing.