HELP - New fall 06 black city!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This would be my second bbag and I haven't technically seen or touched the first which is a 04 maroon twiggy (on it's way and can't wait to receive it), but I've been hearing all about this smooshy and buttery leather, but when I received my 06 fall black city the leather seems kind of stiff and nothing like I thought it would be. I've seen pictures of other's bbags and I love that it looks slouchy and soft. Is there anything I can do to make this bag more "to my liking?" I'm thinking of returning it...or maybe it'll get getting better with use. Since I'm a newbie I'd love your insight and advice.

2. i've got a black city 06 (from the veiny/thin season) and yeah i totally agree - the more and more i use its much softer! PLUS, no more veins).. so GET IT OUT there!!! woo hoo b-bags!!!

3. use it! it'll smooshify with time!

4. My Black 06 City was actually smooshy when I got it compared to the other 06 Citys I've had (Grenat, Greige, Truffle--some went back) but my black was soft on arrival. But everyone is right, they smoosh up with use!

5. My '06 black work was a bit stiff when I got it. It will definitely get smooshy as you use it :yes:

6. Thanks ladies, I'm giving a run today and I've got say that I've fallen in love! ...how I could've ever doubted is beyond me. I'd like to post some pic's but my boyfriends brother has taken my dig cam on a trip with him...oh well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice