Help....New Chanel shopper!

NewBagLady

Aug 8, 2009
Hi everyone, i could really do with some help. I am from England and i am looking to purchase something from a Chanel store (maybe a bag) this christmas....but there is just no where letting you know how much things cost! i have been on the website and seen so many nice things..but just wish i knew how much they cost! i know you can visit the boutiques but i would just feel embaressed asking if i am not sure if i can afford anything! I own other designer pieces but i have never gone as classic as Chanel. So just asking for some help on roughly how much things cost...i was thinking one of the classic flapover bags...sunglasses....Channel perl neckerlaces...boutique gift bags (these are just some of the items i have seen on the website) i know your currency is different but jst wanted to convert it to get a rough idea. Any replies would be really helpful xxx

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
the jumbo flap in caviar is 2650 $ and pearls start at 850 $ and up. Sunnies are about 400 $. there is a price thread somewhere. Dont be embarrased to ask prices!

bagtasia

ONEATATIME
O.G.
Dec 20, 2007
Browse more on TPF CHANEL threads, pretty sure you can decide which purse attracts you the most. Good luck.

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
You can start here for handbags...this is in the "Chanel Shopping" section then view "Current Worldwide Prices!! - No Chatting" thread...created & updated by juiceylucie HTH!

Attachments

Last edited: