Help: Neverfull mm

LQNT

O.G.
Jun 26, 2013
Around Christmas time I bought the Neverfull MM in Damier EBENE because i knew it was going to be discontinued, i bought it on impulse, because I love my neverfull mm in Monogram. After buying the bag, it was not like my monogram one. It hurt so bad & i just didn't like the structure look :sad: Since it is now discontinue I don't know to sell it or not. I tried posting it on craigslist but I've gotten really low ball offers. Makes me not want to sell it anymore but i don't find any use for it. Should i post it on Ebay or any other sites? I'm just worried about shipping it, the LV box it comes in is HUGE, so i have no idea how to ship it without ruining it. I also heard horrible stories of the buyer switching the bags for a fake one to get their money back & keeping the authentic one. Have anyone of you guys successfully sold your Neverfulls & shipped it?

- I know we can't sell bags on here I just need advice on what to do with this bag.
(I wish I could sell on here because of all the people that love LV and know its worth)

Around Christmas time I bought the Neverfull MM in Damier EBENE because i knew it was going to be discontinued, i bought it on impulse, because I love my neverfull mm in Monogram. After buying the bag, it was not like my monogram one. It hurt so bad & i just didn't like the structure look :sad: Since it is now discontinue I don't know to sell it or not. I tried posting it on craigslist but I've gotten really low ball offers. Makes me not want to sell it anymore but i don't find any use for it. Should i post it on Ebay or any other sites? I'm just worried about shipping it, the LV box it comes in is HUGE, so i have no idea how to ship it without ruining it. I also heard horrible stories of the buyer switching the bags for a fake one to get their money back & keeping the authentic one. Have anyone of you guys successfully sold your Neverfulls & shipped it?

- I know we can't sell bags on here I just need advice on what to do with this bag.
(I wish I could sell on here because of all the people that love LV and know its worth)

Sell it to Yoogis or Fashionpile.

Personally, I would keep it! When I got mine- it hurt so badly, digging into my shoulder after just walking around Home Depot for ten minutes. I was so disappointed and I couldn't believe how much it dug in. I decided to keep it and I kept wearing it--over a thicker shirt and sweater. It took about two months for it to soften up.

If you do want to sell it without the LV box, just get a regular box and ship it inside its dustbag and add bubble wrap inside the box to protect it. Plus, get insurance for the full value just in case!

I've sold 3 bags on eBay successfully and still working on selling more!
Of course I was scared of the horror stories and I even tried to shop around at some resale places but their offers were pretty low for me. (And I have gone that route) but this time I wanted to try on my own. Don't let the horror stories scare you. And it also depends on how badly you wanna sell so you can go with the resale sites for peace of mind. You don't have to include the original LV box I find most people don't want that anyways and don't want to pay extra shipping for it. I just get a nice sized box and wrap it nicely with tissue paper and bubble wrap. I'd think about your options of selling and you shouldn't have to keep a bag that didn't work for you. I actually had a DE NF MM as well but sold that due to the same issues. Hope that kinda helps!

I have sold on eBay with great luck . I have also sold to yoogis and fashionphile.
You will probably get more money off eBay . But if you want a safe sale go to the other places .
Yoogis you can consign and get more.
You DONT have to include the box in the sale ,
I don't keep my boxes . I just sell with the dustbag and ship in a shipping box .

Sidenote :
I had bought @ 2 different times 2 nf gm in ebene and they hurt so much I just sold them.
I bought the new style ebene nf gm and no issues at all with painful straps .
I have 4 NF GM & love them all .
You should try the new style

I've sold 3 bags on eBay successfully and still working on selling more!
Of course I was scared of the horror stories and I even tried to shop around at some resale places but their offers were pretty low for me. (And I have gone that route) but this time I wanted to try on my own. Don't let the horror stories scare you. And it also depends on how badly you wanna sell so you can go with the resale sites for peace of mind. You don't have to include the original LV box I find most people don't want that anyways and don't want to pay extra shipping for it. I just get a nice sized box and wrap it nicely with tissue paper and bubble wrap. I'd think about your options of selling and you shouldn't have to keep a bag that didn't work for you. I actually had a DE NF MM as well but sold that due to the same issues. Hope that kinda helps!
I've never sold anything with ebay so i don't know how it works. You mention that you would get more by selling from ebay but did the fees equal to the same amount you would had get if sold to yoogis or any other website?

I have sold on eBay with great luck . I have also sold to yoogis and fashionphile.
You will probably get more money off eBay . But if you want a safe sale go to the other places .
Yoogis you can consign and get more.
You DONT have to include the box in the sale ,
I don't keep my boxes . I just sell with the dustbag and ship in a shipping box .

Sidenote :
I had bought @ 2 different times 2 nf gm in ebene and they hurt so much I just sold them.
I bought the new style ebene nf gm and no issues at all with painful straps .
I have 4 NF GM & love them all .
You should try the new style
would you recommend selling on ebay or doing consign on yoogis? I've gotten my quote for fashionpile around $700 if I did consignment. Selling with ebay there's fees so would i be better off doing consignment? Again I never sold anything online before so i don't know how this works.

would you recommend selling on ebay or doing consign on yoogis? I've gotten my quote for fashionpile around $700 if I did consignment. Selling with ebay there's fees so would i be better off doing consignment? Again I never sold anything online before so i don't know how this works.

eBay fees are 10% and paypal fees are 2.9% +.30

So if you list It for $900 in eBay
After fees you would make $783 approximately.
eBay and PayPal hold funds until the item is delivered if you are a new seller.
I like eBay bc they bc I'd prefer more money .

I think that you should try a consignment store, like Fashionphile, Yoogi’s Closet, Ann’s Fabulous Finds, etc. because you may have a better selling experience and they will probably be honest about the price you can get for the bag and its condition.