Help! Neverfull MM or GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi looking at buying a neverfull..

I want it for travel and use but I don't want it to be huge,, is mm big enough for a 13 inch mac book pro? How much could it fit??
    Please post pics!

2. for a mac book pro is enough place but for my oppinion in this bags it´s fast messy when you have much small things like me :lol:

3. A messy bag is easily taken care of by using pouches or a good organizer. I used to have a cluttered bag full of small items (as in, I could never find anything) but then I discovered pouches and, finally, the organizer. Works for me!

4. So could I fit laptop and cosmetic bags .. Just to make sure it's big enough for travel purposes

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397624076.191229.jpg

This is my MM. If I were to carry a laptop, plus a few other small pouches, I would go for the GM. I have the GM in monogram and use it more for travel. You can always cinch the sides in inthe GM

6. I second the usefulness of the pouches and organizers. Definitely helps de-clutter any bag. Plus it saves so much room for important items like your laptop. 😊

7. Love this bag. Honestly? For travel I wish I had the GM, but for everyday, I love the MM.

8. MM for sure...the GM is good for travel. I have both =)

9. If you carry your mac everyday, I recommend gm.

10. I love Damier MM

11. /\ this