HELP! Neverfull MM or GM?

rysha

Aug 20, 2008
Hey guys, im going to get a neverfull soon but i really dont know if i should get an MM or a GM, if any of you guys have either, what's best for like every day use and stuff? HOw big is the GM? it looks quite big sometimes.

MM - it's a much more popular size and I just find that the GM only looks good if it's stuffed to a certain amount, which makes it a lot more heavy !

I always thought the GM was too big. Until I got one.
The way I look at it is that the GM with the sides drawn is the size of an uncinched MM, only an inch taller. With the sides uncinched, the GM is an amazingly large bag perfect for traveling. For me, it's like having two bags in one. And there is no way I'd be able to fit my daily essentials [I'm a student] in a cinched MM. Maybe with the sides let out but then you lose some of the designed versatility of the bag.
There's a lot of preference for the MM on this board but go to the boutique and make some comparisions, then make the choice right for you :smile:

Personally I would get the MM, the GM seemed too big on me when I tried it on! For reference there is a picture of Heidi Montag (barf) carrying the Neverfull GM on the celebrities and their LV thread, it's the 7th post on the first page! This isn't the only pic of her posted carrying this bag though and in a lot of the other ones it looks like a shield that she is hiding behind...way too big on her IMO. BUT as someone said, if you cinch the sides of the GM it really shrinks the sides and grants you the opportunity to open it up when you have a super lot to carry!