Help! Neige or ombre!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Dh is buying me a new bag tomorrow and I chose the lumi pm. I can't decide between neige and ombré! I love the neige but I also love dark jeans and still wear a lot of black in the summer. Should I chance it? Or skip neige and settle for ombre? I just bought the artsy in infini and I don't love flamme.

The Neige is TDF but it's so high maintenance to keep clean and you will be constantly worried about color transfer - go for the Ombre!

Or perhaps the new Framboise color that is coming out soon?

Thanks girls. I'm so undecided! I put ombré and neige on hold. I will decide tomorrow. I'm thinking ombré now though because I want to wear this crossbody and not worry.

Thanks girls. I'm so undecided! I put ombré and neige on hold. I will decide tomorrow. I'm thinking ombré now though because I want to wear this crossbody and not worry.
Exactly. Try to think practical when in the store:smile: As you've seen here, it's hard for any girl or guy to do b/c everything is so pretty! Good luck

I'd pick Ombré with the same reason that Neige is too high maintenance.. You might be scared to wear it everyday and might just wear it whenever you think it will be appropriate, not an everyday bag. Good luck!!:smile:

Ombre is beautiful - and a neutral colour that could go with most things you could wear.

My reservation on neige is, colour transfer! It happened to me on my azur hampstead MM - I have a "blue line" on the bottom of the bag from rubbing against my jeans. So if it were me, I would not chance it with the neige colour (even though it is very beautiful) and go for Ombre.

I vote for ombre. However I understand your dilemma. I initially bought the artsy in neige because the color was so beautiful. But when I got home I was too scared to even take it out of the box to look at it. Lol... DH thought i was nuts!! :giggles::giggles: A week later I exchanged the neige for the Aube. I figured if I can't even bear taking it out of the box for fear of soiling it, how the heck was I going to enjoy using it. :nuts::nuts:

Neige is gorgeous but it would make me crazy worrying about color transfer... GL...