Jimmy Choo Help Needed

ashline

Apr 30, 2010
Hi All,

I have i dilemma and wondered if you guys could help!

I have just had my wedding, loved it! And now want to do a post wedding shoot, sort of 'trash the dress'. I have seen loads of images which i love, just want to wear the dress again, not sure my daughter will ever want to!

Anyhow, i am unsure whether to use my wedding shoes, the photographer recommends it as it more authentic, and the hubby agrees....

...do you think i should?

The shoes got pretty wrecked at the wedding, scuffed, some of the satin is ripped and the heels muddy?

Advice and thoughts??!!

Thank you!

Attachments

• rsz_imag1503.jpg
    rsz_imag1503.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 169
  • rsz_imag1504.jpg
    rsz_imag1504.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 168
  • rsz_imag1505.jpg
    rsz_imag1505.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 178
  • rsz_imag1506.jpg
    rsz_imag1506.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 171
They don't look like they are in that bad shape. They can be resoled, they can have new heels put on and I am sure you can dye them which will hide the scuffs. Plus you can wear them again once they are another color. If it were me I would buy an inexpensive pair to trash, but I am very protective of my Choos! (Still store each pair in it's original shoe box). Are you sure you want to trash your dress too? Certainly your perogative but I would have a hard time destroying nearly new beautiful items with lots of sentimental value. Congratulations on your wedding!

^ ha, ha! After you have fully trashed the shoes, you can always experiment with strassing or hand painting them. I never heard of these types of pictures and did a Google search. Lots of them are in water, where shoes will not show.