Help Needed....

1. I'm planning an overseas trip and would like to get a new H bag. I currently have a 28 Kelly which I dont feel it's appropriate (not big enough!) and I still have a 1.5 year wait for my Birkin.

As the intention is to 'shop till you drop', :graucho: I am thinking along the lines of the Garden Party or perhaps the HerBag? Any advice will be most appreciated. Thanks:flowers:

2. Are you open to other bags or just those two?

3. Yes, I am open to suggestions...

4. Sassa....is this a bag you want just to travel with and then shop for another H bag when you get to your destination?

5. the massai holds a ton. the herbag is discontinued according to other posters.

what do you put in your 28? is it sellier/rigid?

6. For travel a 37 cm bolide is great, also, one of the fabric Valpariso...(SP?) the fabric bag with the leather flap is great, it has a inside pocket, a zipperd small pouch, and can close, so things are less likely to fall out. It also comes in many sizes.

7. Shopmom, I plan to travel with this bag and go shopping with it as well - unfortunately there are no H shops where I'm going.

HiHeels, I can still find the Herbag at my boutique, hence it crossed my mind to get it before it goes. My 28 Kelly is sellier; I fit my wallet, sunglasses, make-up and a whole load of junk but I'm worried it may not be practical to use while shopping as I will need quick and easy access to my wallet. Moreover, it's vermillion and I'm afraid it will pick up dirt. It's my one and only H bag so it's very precious at the moment.

There are extremely limited bags at my H boutique - I recall they only have the bolide in blue jean and a black masai, among the other bags.

I will certainly check out the masai and valpariso.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

8. I recommend that Bolide 31! You can wear it on your arm and the zip top provides easy access to your things. And it has a shoulder strap like the Kelly. This will be my next H bag.

9. There is a blue jeans bolide at the boutique and I have 2 questions - for all blue jeans bag owners, how versatile is that colour? Secondly, is the shoulder strap long enough to sling across the shoulder?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice