Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
Hello everyone! I should start off by saying that I know nothing about Chanel bags. I recently inherited some vintage bags from a relative who passed:sad:. Like I said I know nothing about Chanel. I don't even know if they are real. I took them to a Chanel store by me and asked someone there if they thought they were real. She said that she believes they are real Chanel bags but definitely really old because they don't have serial #'s inside. I guess they didn't always have serial #'s. She said that the leather felt exactly the way it should though. Some of the bags are just not my style and I would like to sell them, but I don't want to sell them if they are not real. Can anyone help decipher if these vintage bags are truly authentic? I guess it would have to be someone who has known Chanel for a long time. Even a name for some of them or any info would really help. I don't know if I am posting this is the right place so I don't want to post pics yet. If someone can help, that would be great, and if so, I will post some pics. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.