Help Needed

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Morning Ladies

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Me and DF are wanting to go away for Valentines Weekend. Normally we like to do a Spa hotel, doing a Valentines package rather than spa, I find the spa packages aren't as good as if you choose them yourself. Anyways I would love to know of any near Bath (with a short detour to Shepton) or Bicester.

Thanx in advance

Stefy x

PS
    Sorry is this should not be here

2. lol, what a great idea. Combine a valentines weekend with a trip to an outlet. Are you hoping DF treats you. Quite rightly so!

3. Well I still haven't had my xmas pressie from him yet. Was supposed to get some Uggs but the ones I want are sold out everywhere! Maybe an Antony would be nicely instead :biggrin:

4. There are two fab ones near Bath & Shepton - Calcot Manor at Tetbury and Lucknam Park at Colerne. Or if you want to be v close to Mulberry there's Charlton Park at Shepton Mallet. This was the hotel set up by the Sauls and was part of the original Mulberry company.

5. Thanx SJ, unfortunately they are a bit out of our price range. We have decided that we don't really want to spend more than £350 each and thats inc treatments and maybe train.

6. I think Calcot does a weekend offer where the Sun night is free. I know a friend goes there regularly with her husband & it's quite a bargain.

7. stefy- try googling von essen hotels. i can't remember where it was but we stayed in one of their country hotels which had a spa near Bath.

8. Ooh, what a great website Flossie. I must take a better look.

9. Thanx guys, but I still can't seem to find anything and I have been searching all over. Maybe if I stop and go back something will turn up, usually does.

Thanx again though :biggrin: