Help needed with vernis purse in RB

Emzbox

O.G.
Mar 12, 2012
Hi
I am contemplating purchasing a RB Vernis purse and just wondered for those of you who own one how do you find it?
Does it feel stiff are the cards hard to get in and out ? And how does it look after use do you have colour transfer etc?
I would be using inside my neonoe in pink and am always careful with my purses so just wondered if I should go for it or not

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3237.PNG
    IMG_3237.PNG
    794.3 KB · Views: 168
The Victorine in Vernis RB is new, I think there won't be Infos about wear and tear. I thought about it, too, but decided against it. I'm too afraid because of color transfer. I baby most of my LV items, but have a Rose Indien piece with a tiny bit of color transfer and won't have it on a RB piece. But: it is such a beautiful piece [emoji5]

The Victorine in Vernis RB is new, I think there won't be Infos about wear and tear. I thought about it, too, but decided against it. I'm too afraid because of color transfer. I baby most of my LV items, but have a Rose Indien piece with a tiny bit of color transfer and won't have it on a RB piece. But: it is such a beautiful piece [emoji5]
Thanks it was the Sarah wallet I was going for.... my lining of the bag is pink so was wondering if I purely get it out to use then it goes straight back in would colour transfer be an issue? Do you find your rose Indian piece stiff? Thanks

Thanks it was the Sarah wallet I was going for.... my lining of the bag is pink so was wondering if I purely get it out to use then it goes straight back in would colour transfer be an issue? Do you find your rose Indian piece stiff? Thanks

Oh sorry, I don't know why I thought it should be the Victorine[emoji15]
If it is separated in a rose lining I think it wouldn't be a problem with Color transfer. It could be a problem if it comes close to prints (paper, tissue package or something like that).
Stiff....hm, no, not in a bad way. I find my Epi more stiff than my Vernis piece.

I have this Sarah wallet in Rose Indien (vernis), and I love it to death. And, yes, I would say that the card slots are very sturdy. I like that it's sturdy because it feels safe so that the cards won't just slip out. It isn't hard to get cards in and out, though, so that's good. Also, the card slots won't curl like the ones in canvas seems to do. I don't have any color transfer on mine either. I've had this wallet for almost two years and am very happy on how it's held up.