Help needed with my first (prospective) Prada. Thanks!

Philomena88

Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

I am planning to buy my first Prada (just a wallet though!) and would greatly appreciate your help in authenticating it, and advice on purchasing it if authentic (I have also posted it at the Authenticate this Prada thread, but there do not seem to be recent replies there, hence I am posting here).

This Prada is at The Realreal, and while I love the shade, I've never seen this candy pink from Prada before (I am more familiar with their cammeo shade). Do you think it is authentic?

If it is authentic, would you consider the scuffs to be disfiguring or too much for the price (it around $300 for me with a code). I am on the fence here, but would really like to own this bag in this color. Please help! And Thank you!

Item # PRA193793
URL:
https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/accessories/wallets/prada-saffiano-lux-fiocco-wallet-17?sid=pxogmz&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=shopping&cvosrc=cse.google.google&cvo_crid=151209271667&gclid=CjwKCAjwj4zaBRABEiwA0xwsP0bXu_CdTnrZjTh9O1CP59990i_wkOt0YDpgc_sSPBKMHJTtT1r2pBoCw7kQAvD_BwE

PRA193793_1_enlarged.jpg PRA193793_3_enlarged.jpg PRA193793_4_enlarged.jpg PRA193793_5_enlarged.jpg

A quick PS - I also found another Prada wallet that seems a good option if the one above does not work out. Which one would you recommend I get? I am leaning to the above-posted wallet as it has the classic Prada look, but the Fiori below also looks very pretty and feminine. Decisions, decisions! I would appreciate any advice, Thank you!

F4CF9BAC.jpg