Help needed! Which bag is a keeper?

?

Which bag to keep?

1. PRADA CAHIER red/black

2. Alexander McQueen Jeweled Satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Votes are 50-50 for now. Haha. Not easy...

2. Still undecided so I took these photos side by side 20181130_120940.jpg 20181130_120948.jpg

3. I vote for the Mcqueen. The Prada has too much going on in my opinion.

Alena21 likes this.
  4. Prada

Alena21 likes this.
  5. Alexander McQueen all the way. To me the Prada is too garish.

Alena21 likes this.
  6. Indeed I do not have a "loud bag" as this PRADA.

7. I really like that this Prada is a bit "much", I generally prefer quite plain bags, but this has such pretty details, imagine it paired with to for example a white, cozy knit sweater in the wintertime, etc. It can really lift a plain outfit. And this particular color combo would be perfect for the holiday season.

And now that I see that there is a freaking scull on the Alexander McQueen the bag becomes even more off putting than when it was JUST a thug knuckle duster! Haha. What would Santa say about that?! /Grandma Thenewestgirl.

Alena21 likes this.
  8. #23 Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    Yes, the PRADA being "centre stage" is what drew me to it. Most of my bags are classic and elegant. The PRADA is over the top but in a good way. I think it is also classic and can be worn for many years to come but so is the McQ.
    I hate skulls and knuckle dusters but once you try this bag in person you see how decadently elegant it is. That's why I still can't decide btw the bags so ALL your opinions are very much appreciated.

9. Current poll situation :smile: Screenshot_20181202-100410.jpg

10. Haha, that poll doesn't seem to he helping much!
    I think you need to just listen to your gut on this one! Which one would you miss more if you let it go?
    I've found that to be a more helpful question in contrast to "which one do I want more?".

Alena21 likes this.
  11. Good point!

12. Ladies, thank you so much for your replies.
    I have decided to keep the McQueen. It fits better with my wardrobe this season.I am still considering the PRADA and might purchase it again at a later date if I can't live without it:smile:

13. Congratulations on making a decision! It sounds like you made the right choice!
    Now, we need modelling pics! :yahoo:

Alena21 likes this.