HELP NEEDED!! Toffee/ caramel or Ink Shrug?

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Hey gals,

I've finally decided to buy the shrug (the day will be next) and have also decided to take a chance and buy on ebay!

I've contacted both sellers, and am confident that they are legit (seller and bag)

But I can't CHOOSE!

I already have a Navy Blue 05' Twiggy, so I'm thinking maybe I should go with the Toffee colour... as Ink is kinda bluey?

This one is super-gorgeous

eBay Australia: NIB FABULOUS Fall 06 BALENCIAGA SHRUG Hobo Bag (item 160066199208, end time 28-Dec-06 12:52:32 AEDST)

and then the ink

eBay Australia: AUTHENTIC Balenciaga 06 INK shrug NWT (item 200062086302, end time 01-Jan-07 08:42:27 AEDST)

Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated!

- Jo -

I think the brown one is really pretty too BUT it is awfully veiny..if you don't mind then go for it. I really really like the ink one too..you really can't go wrong w/ either but since you already have one in the blue family the brown might be a good choice.

I think the brown one is really pretty too BUT it is awfully veiny..if you don't mind then go for it. I really really like the ink one too..you really can't go wrong w/ either but since you already have one in the blue family the brown might be a good choice.

I personally prefer veinier bags (more character) and I will apply some LMB moisturizer so it looses the shine/ veins a little...

Two to the brown... :smile: