Help needed to select a colour for a Lindy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need some help in selecting a colour for a size 30 Lindy. I am thinking about something red but am still not sure. I welcome any suggestions :smile: Many thanks in advance:smile:

2. If u like red, Rubis is great! It is red with pinkish tones.
    But I haven seen one on a Lindy so far~

3. hey dolly, I was also thinking about Rubis. I love your pink bag. It's soooo awesome. I saw someone carrying this pink Lindy. It looks fantastic but I am a little concerned about colour transfer :sad: I wear a lot of black.

4. Rubies...

5. Dearest MissBv if u like my pink bag then u will dieeee for Rubis!!
    It has pink undertones n depending on the lighting, it does look alittle pink from afar.

I saw a pink lindy once, but I find that the rubis will look so much more sophisticated.
    Its a great colour for everywhere, something a pink might not be.
    Good luck and hope to see ur reveal soon dear!:tender:

6. thanksss so muchhhhhh ....

7. def get a bright colour.... rubis, iris, vert anis, soleil any pop colour wud be amazing..i am waiting for 2011 for blue mykonos clemence lindy 30 cm!

8. Rouge Garrance is nice too but not sure if still available

9. Rouge Garrance if u can find
    I saw one at Narita Airport on 18 Sep. RG is one of the most beautiful red H has produced

10. Another vote for rouge garance if you can find it... Otherwise rubis, I've seen a 26 cm rubis in London (New Bond Street) and it's adorable too.

11. robee, tumtum, annettedp: thanks so much for your suggestion. I will go to my local store to take a look at the colour :smile:

26cm? It must be v adorable!

12. robee, tumtum, annettedp: thanks so much for your suggestion. I will go to my local store to take a look at the colour :smile:

26cm? It must be v adorable!

13. I've seen a RG 30 lindy in the City Center in LV, not sure whether they still have it.. I chose the rubis over the RG.. missBV, if you want, I can take pics of my lindy and let you see how it look IRL. :smile:

14. hey angie...yes plsssssssssssssss. i would love to see that!!!

I saw one in etoupe today in my local store. It's a classic and makes me realise how much i want a Lindy.

15. Rubis, Rouge Garrance, Rouge H, Rouge Venetian; among some of my suggestions in the form of a red lindy. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Rubis is my first vote. Mid, demure yet pops. A mid-tone lindy colour would be great for both work and play.