Help needed to choose a color for canvas espadrilles.

Which color shall I choose for my canvas espadrilles

• Off white

• Lilac

• Denim blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvlatte

Jun 14, 2010
Hi all,

I have some trouble choosing a color for a new pair of canvas espadrilles.
Hope someone could help me decide.

These are the colors that I'm deciding
1) off white
2) lilac
3) denim blue

Let me know which color you think it's nice.

I chose the denim blue, as since the shoes are canvas, this will be the least likely to show dirt, plus it's a great color that goes with about everything (same as jeans, which is why they are intensely popular--they go with nearly anything). :smile:

*Voted "Off white"*
I was having this same dilemma two weeks ago!! I ended up going with the Ecru (Off white) with black toe because they compliment my wardrobe. I also purchased the leather version in Marron Fonce (gray). They are currently my favorite shoes!!

BTW, where did you find the denim version?

*Voted "Off white"*
I was having this same dilemma two weeks ago!! I ended up going with the Ecru (Off white) with black toe because they compliment my wardrobe. I also purchased the leather version in Marron Fonce (gray). They are currently my favorite shoes!!

BTW, where did you find the denim version?

Do you have a photo of the Marron Fonce leather version? I would love to see these... they sound gorgeous!

The leather version is called Marron Fonce. The color changes from gray to almost a military green, depending on the colors you wear. The canvas is the Ecru/Black combo.

Attachments

• image-2326172117.jpg
    image-2326172117.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 861
  • image-4153870982.jpg
    image-4153870982.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 674
  • image-3149309694.jpg
    image-3149309694.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 502
The leather version is called Marron Fonce. The color changes from gray to almost a military green, depending on the colors you wear. The canvas is the Ecru/Black combo.

Thanks Zombie Girl :smile: I loooove them! I already have a couple pairs of the canvas ones, but I will have to keep my eye out for this color in the leather.