Help needed to bid on Yahoo! Taiwan Auctions?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am keen on buying a tokidoki bag from Yahoo! Taiwan Auctions but I seem to have some problem communicating with the seller? And it doesn't help that I can't read and write very well in Chinese. It would be great if someone can help me. Thanks!

2. aww ok this is one of those moments I wish I paid more attention in my chinese Sunday school when I was a kid ... :sweatdrop:

I hope someone can help you out with this!

3. :graucho: I was a chinese-sunday-school-first-grade-drop-out! :lol: best of luck with the auction mytokiluv!:tup:

4. lol ecny .. yah I didn't last very long either :shame:

5. I tried to register on taiwan yahoo and they require cell phone verification...i'm in the states and supposedly it's ok to have a foreign number and they'll msg you a code..but i just can't get the msg for some stupid reason..i even tried to use my mom's cell # in china and she said she received nothing yet...:sad: why is it so hard..GAHHH..

6. If you need help translating I'll be happy to help :smile:

7. mytokiluv if you hapen to be wanting stuff from the seller luckydeal2 (and holy cow she has a lotta desirable goodies! :drool:)
    she accepts email requests/questions, very helpful and willing to accommodate and she speaks excellent English too! :yes:
    the email is the seller id @ yahoo.com.tw
    Good luck! :tup:

8. envii, what kind of toki does she have?

9. yeah i wanna know too :graucho:

10. ecny, TokidokiAngel : Yeah, would never have thought Chinese can be so useful nowadays, especially for toki-hunting. Ha! Ha!:biggrin:

sweetbee : Yes, I think I have the same problem as you. When I tried registering, it just won't go through.

eNVii, veyonce : Boy, am I right that there IS someone in this forum who can help reach out to Taiwan! Ha! ha!Both of you are really resourceful! :tup:The seller that you recommend - WoW! She sure does have a lot of highly desirable bags but they are not exactly cheap though. Anyway, will drop her an email and see if she has something I want. :graucho: BTW, what have you bought from her recently?

11. yeah i give up on verifying my details with Yahoo Taiwan as well *pfffttt* been trying for past few months but always got error in my postal code input ..grrrrr

i bought a foresta campeggio from luckydeal2 and i was initially keen in the tan playground and the foresta bvs hehe :p

12. they made an andiamo in foresta? or is that cucciolo??:p

13. i think its a cucciolo hehe...

14. yup it is a cucciolo :biggrin: ..she does have lots of goodies..but im just going to pass for now....