Help needed Sofia Slim Mono Vs Courtney cluth

I purchased the SC slim mono and ended up exchanging it (for a keepall 55 no less lol, b/c that's what I really needed and I already had evening clutches). Personally, I think it's a classic bag and will end up being a timeless piece. I LOVE the courtney clutch but I think it's more of a fun, trendy piece. If you're looking for something that you'll get more use out of, I say the SC. :smile:

thanks bella5304 u r a star!! I just wait a couple of threads, 3 of my friends recommend SC as well because they say that the multicolor clutch can be easily copied (fake).

Cheers:idea::thinking:

I would get the SC clutch ( especially the black suede if possible.:nuts:)
Personally I think the SC mono would be an easier clutch to wear, more suited to evenings out etc. Courtney is pretty but more casual IMO.

I love both of them, but the Courtney got me somehow. It looks fun & pretty. Slim tends to be more classy. It really depends on how you would use the clutch.

I think both are wonderful and very different...I do own the courtney in blk and I must say that im using it much more than i expected to....my lifestyle is very casual and it suits it well...there is one thing that will happen if you buy this clutch....it will get alot of attention...you can count on lots of stares (they dont mean to but its flashy and they get caught up in looking at the details)...I did spot the slim mono once and it was adorable but more subtle...

courtney=sass
slim mono=class

OMG!!! thanks guys.. errr...My mind is still on the Multicolor cluth as it is NEW, wanted to use it for evenings like Dinner, Receptions. I'm thinking of buying a white one. The Mono Slim Clutch is gorgeous as well which includes a small mirrorrr. Arghh.. I still can't decide!!:pout::noggin:

Personally I prefer the SC suede slims more. I agree that the MC white/black is more flashy, casual and will attract more attention than the slims. It really depends on your lifestyle and what occasions you will be wearing it to.

5 VOTE on SC Slim :Slayer, lilyg, MatAllston, prplhrt21,shalomjude, bella5304.

VOTE MC Courtney: Redenkeew

Deem0nessa, Mimster: Thanks for the awesome advise

I will wait for more, Thanks guys...