Help needed: silver necklace for a gift.

OzSplannie

Chanel Polish Addict
O.G.
Sep 5, 2012
Ladies, really need your help!

Looking to buy one of these silver necklaces for a friend (leaning towards the horseshoe one) and have all 3 of them on hold at Hermes. I won't be able to see them in person until Tuesday next week, but really need to make up my mind with regards to the size before then.

My friend really likes small, elegant, delicate jewellery. Does anyone have any of these necklaces that they can post a photo wearing, so I can see how delicate it is? It's really hard to tell from the Hermes website. Many thanks in advance! Here are the photos of the necklaces I am interested in:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 296
No.1 is def the smallest & most delicate. I have no.s 2 & 3, no. 3 being the largest but really beautiful to wear, & compliments other Chaînes d'Ancre items which I love.

No.1 is def the smallest & most delicate. I have no.s 2 & 3, no. 3 being the largest but really beautiful to wear, & compliments other Chaînes d'Ancre items which I love.

Thank you so much for your reply! Would that be too much trouble if I asked you to post photos of the two necklaces you have around your neck? I would really appreciate the help!

My fave is #3 as well. It looks to me as if #1 may be the most delicate and smaller than the others. Sorry, I have none to show you. Let us know which you decide on - I'm sure your friend will appreciate such a lovely gift no matter which one you select.

i don't have any of the ones you are interested in but here is a pic of one i own for your reference. if your friend likes delicate jewellery then yes #1 looks most delicate in that respect.

DSC_4541.jpg