Help needed!!! should i get this red eastwest patent ?!?

fabpenne

Nov 19, 2007
Hi guys, I m thinking about getting this red patent in east west style (but size is smaller than the normal eastwest by 1 inches length) , its brand new condition with price of 1750 USD , anyway I already got the classic red perforated 07 in medium size which i love it so much :smile:

... do u think i should get this cutie!?! ..what do u think? thanksss again for ur value comment :smile:

Attachments

• 5c.jpg
    5c.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
I own this bag.... and personally I love the collor, it can be dresed up or down.... but it´s smaller than you think, since
a) is patent so it´s rather stiff...
b) it´s constructed difrentlly so it won´t be all flat and it stands up, but it decreased the real usable space.... so it´s smaller than a normal east west flap....
I really love it and cant help to stare at it.... but it can only fit a small cellphone, lipstick, a tiny tiny wallet or your credit cards (I use small wallets, and they don´t fit, they are kind of card holders that I put my cc and some chane and bills folded) and the keys you will have to put them elsewheare or not bring your cell phone inside, you have to choose.... It´s really a stunner, but is smaller than you could think, believe me.... If you like pochettes or small handbags then these is for you... but if you´re not used to carry only the essentials then I wouldn´t recomend it and I would go for the duet bag that is in the same shade and can acomodate more....

I own this bag.... and personally I love the collor, it can be dresed up or down.... but it´s smaller than you think, since
a) is patent so it´s rather stiff...
b) it´s constructed difrentlly so it won´t be all flat and it stands up, but it decreased the real usable space.... so it´s smaller than a normal east west flap....
I really love it and cant help to stare at it.... but it can only fit a small cellphone, lipstick, a tiny tiny wallet or your credit cards (I use small wallets, and they don´t fit, they are kind of card holders that I put my cc and some chane and bills folded) and the keys you will have to put them elsewheare or not bring your cell phone inside, you have to choose.... It´s really a stunner, but is smaller than you could think, believe me.... If you like pochettes or small handbags then these is for you... but if you´re not used to carry only the essentials then I wouldn´t recomend it and I would go for the duet bag that is in the same shade and can acomodate more....

Thanks so mcuh perruchin... can i ask how much did u pay for the bag? and is the bag is like true red lipstick colour or more sort of orange red?
I've already got the red perfo 07, which its red got some orange undertone, i dont wanna end up having two similar colour of bag :shame:

thanks so much :smile: everyone.. im still cant decide whether or whether not get this bag..... i really love the chain and colour but not quite sure about its size .......
oh! one more question, u think this style +colour of this bag will be classic?:confused1::confused1:

Funny! I just posted a thread about this bag too vs. a med red hybrid!
Whichever site you're using that is selling the bag for $1750 is great b/c the one on ebay is BIN for $2299.00 :sad:
Good luck deciding. I'm teetering still too!

I ended payin 2300 dlls, the color is between a red lipstick and a red orangy one, depends on the angle you´re looking at.... but is more of a lipstick it´s weird since it has some weird shine..... hope it helps, but it´s really a stunner...