[help needed] second louis vuitton bag

Get the NF! I don't think the Alma might be the best choice for a 15 year-old-girl!
I'm 19 so I'm not that older than you and I can tell you that sometimes I did "steal" my sister's alma and it does look not right for my age, but hey maybe it's just me! I tend to dress more casual or dressy, probably not the right outfit for the alma!
Btwwww I know you've mentioned big bags.. but why don'y you consider the eva?
I know it's a clutch but I think it should be perfect for your age (:

Get the NF! I don't think the Alma might be the best choice for a 15 year-old-girl!
I'm 19 so I'm not that older than you and I can tell you that sometimes I did "steal" my sister's alma and it does look not right for my age, but hey maybe it's just me! I tend to dress more casual or dressy, probably not the right outfit for the alma!
Btwwww I know you've mentioned big bags.. but why don'y you consider the eva?
I know it's a clutch but I think it should be perfect for your age (:

yess, i have been thinking about the eva! but my only problem ís that i'm 5'3 so i'm kinda petite.. and i dont want the bag to almost touch my knee hahah. and i heard about the djustbable strap but for that same price i can get a bag that my books will fit into.. but still the eva is gorgeous.. wow i'm so confused i dont know what to buy .... :shocked:

I think the NF would totally suit you (not just looks-for-age wise, but in terms of practicality too- It'd be your best friend throughout school and beyond to uni :balloon: ) I agree with Monsouris that you'll have plenty of time to grow into the Alma!

p/s: I'm 5'2" and the NF MM looks perfect on me

I think the NF would totally suit you (not just looks-for-age wise, but in terms of practicality too- It'd be your best friend throughout school and beyond to uni :balloon: ) I agree with Monsouris that you'll have plenty of time to grow into the Alma!

p/s: I'm 5'2" and the NF MM looks perfect on me

thanks! that is helpfull, well then i think it will look good on me too =)
I will visiting the store in 2 weeks time yaay i cant wait.

does anybody know where i can see find modeling pics of somebody carryingg the NF

we just got my mom a mono alma and i love it so much, but my mom's got at least 55 years on you. it is a bit "older" and only now in my early 30s do i think it looks "right" on me.

as an fyi, the neverfull and evas are almost out of stock in the US. At least, I haven't seen them in a single LV store in the past month, and mom and I have visited 5 different ones. There's some sort of global shortage I hear.