Help needed - SA left - outstanding SO

gazalia

O.G.
Mar 14, 2013
I need you advise.. I am feeling very confused:

My regular SA which offered me two SOs within 2 years left by the end of February without telling me. After sending her E-Mails discussing a CDC which she reserved for me to pick up in march, I realized that my SA did not answer my last mails. I had not been able to come to the store since it is a 3 hours drive and we had an emergency within the family which kept me to busy.
I gave the store a call asking for my SA and they very rudely told me he left.
I kindly asked to be introduced to someone else and they told me I should just come by.
When the finally realized that the Birkin I was talking about when asking about the status was a SO the forwarded my call to someone else.
Who was a little bit nicer but again told me I have to wait for another SA which will be back from vacation next week who will call me telling me of the SO is still on.

I am a little bit disappointed and worried. What does this mean? Did the cancel my SO? And why are they this rude. I am a regular customer who bought a lot of different stuff and also a chèvre birkin in 2015. I just was used to discuss timing and items available before driving for 3 hours one way and just wanted to have someone else who I can contact directly.

What should I do?
Is it possible my SO got canceled? How can I ask them to do another one?

Is this the usual behavior?

:sad:

Your SO won't be canceled if your SA already placed it. I had the exact same thing happen - my SA left after I placed an SO, although he did give me a new person to work with. However, she is a raging you-know-what and incredibly rude, which I also find really offensive (although a little funny too :P). My SO showed up just fine, although I definitely won't be giving the rude person more business!
I would go in WHEN you can - don't worry too much - and try to talk to the SM. You have a purchase history and they should take care of you.
The rude guy you talked to by phone was probably clueless and thought you were a random person calling for a Birkin. You know that brings out the worst in H sales associates! It's not excusable at all, but it was't personal.

Agree with the above
1. If the SO has already been placed, it should have been ordered in your name .
The store should check who the order is for when the SO turns up .

2. Maybe try and speak to the SM to share your concerns or thoughts if worried . And ask them if there is a new SA you can work with .
To be offered an SO generally means you have a good relationship with the store and most SOs have to "go through" the SM.

I have a few SO bags, including on order - each time, the SM has been aware of it, whether the order was done with me by the SA or sometimes, the SM herself.

All the best

Agree with the above posters & for sure would reach out to the SM who perhaps could suggest another SA.that will follow up on your SO
A 3 hour drive on a what if doesn't appeal to me in the least...

My SA left as well in February BUT my SO had just arrived the week prior so she was able to hand it me as a "parting gift". Your SO should be just fine...i would talk to the SM...

I doubt that your SO was cancelled and they should call you once it arrives even if your SA left.

My SA also left after my SO had been placed. She recommended another SA that I started to work with, but we never talked about the SO. When the SO arrived a different SA that I hadn't worked with called me and helped me when I picked it up.

Thanks everyone for posting. I was just wondering why he did not introduce me to someone else. Maybe this was because the store moved a few weeks ago to a new location and everyone was stressed out?
One issue is that part of my purchase history (the bigger one) is on my husbands account, but it was me who paid each and every time. I wanted to march the accounts cause... the both of us have hard time.. but that has not been possible. So all the scarfs, belts, and jewelry is on his account. Mine only shows the first SO and some goods.

I also worked with tow other stores regularly, will they see this too?

I don't know the SM. They told me on the phone that they have to speak to her. They really had been rude. I am still shocked. Couldn't they have looked up my history first before acting like this?

I wouldn't place emphasis on others and go directly to the store director and see if she can work with you directly or place you in the hands of someone capable of following through on your SO.

To clear all your doubts and worries
Just go straight to the store sm or sd
Clarify the situation plus have him or her to assign you a sa which you're comfy with and follow up with your future shopping plus requests
If you can get an so from a store obviously you're on certain level there
I am sure mgt will know you plus you should have been shopping there a while
Surely you can't just be knowing your ex sa only and no impression of others

Sa pick customers
Customers pick sa too
We want holy grail hottest latest
They too Want commission
Gd record customers
Monthly hit targets
If they're rude to you
Bid gdbye
Change sa or bring your money elsewhere

I always believed
We make them happy
Respect them
Give them continous $$$ support
In return
They too will pamper Gd clients too
Ciz without us
They won't be there
Haha

So not too worry too much

Last edited:
I got assigned to a new SA (new to me, since my SA left the store a few weeks ago). Still no news on my pending SO. They are checking for it but said it should be ok. Fingers crossed as Swift atop, bleu paon inside for me is super special.
Nevertheless I asked if I could order a pop color. I could, but she said they have not received the colors yet - is that possible? So we sticked to guessing and using other leather goods to compare colors. I ended up with orange poppy ousting, rouge grenade inside, brushed ghw.
Today she told my order would be fine. She checked and colors are ok.

In parallel I looked up the available colors for Togo here and did to found any orange poppy.. so I am confused again.

Is that possible?

In the past the colors have varied, especially between countries. Perhaps one of our more regular travelers with stores in different countries can ease your concerns?

Hi all,

I was Lucky.. I told you about my SA leaving and my worries about my SO earlier.. unfortunately they have not found out about my SO from last year yet..(etoupe B35 Swift, Bleu Paon PHW) but Said Paris seems to have accepted my New SO (B35 Clemence Feu, Rouge grenade, BGHW).. in addidtion to that they called me yesterday and offered a B35 Clemence, Bleu Paon, PHW..what should I do..?
I reale like Bleu Paon.. but I am also in love with Feu and I Pfefer GHW..I am worried that They will not find out about my Swift SO and The Feu will be rejected (as they ordered Togo which is not on The List) i Need to decide now. They hold The Birkin for me for 3 Weeks Till I a able to see it in person but I doubt I will know be Them about The two others.
What would Happen of my SO comes in within the 6 month? Would they hold it for me tilI I can purchase another B?
Will they oder anotjer one if I pass?
Help..

Hi all,

I was Lucky.. I told you about my SA leaving and my worries about my SO earlier.. unfortunately they have not found out about my SO from last year yet..(etoupe B35 Swift, Bleu Paon PHW) but Said Paris seems to have accepted my New SO (B35 Clemence Feu, Rouge grenade, BGHW).. in addidtion to that they called me yesterday and offered a B35 Clemence, Bleu Paon, PHW..what should I do..?
I reale like Bleu Paon.. but I am also in love with Feu and I Pfefer GHW..I am worried that They will not find out about my Swift SO and The Feu will be rejected (as they ordered Togo which is not on The List) i Need to decide now. They hold The Birkin for me for 3 Weeks Till I a able to see it in person but I doubt I will know be Them about The two others.
What would Happen of my SO comes in within the 6 month? Would they hold it for me tilI I can purchase another B?
Will they oder anotjer one if I pass?
Help..