Help needed - SA left - outstanding SO

If you love it, take it! a bird in hand ....especially with the notorious H SO process, you are never really guaranteed it will be made or arrive in a timely manner.

IF and When your SO arrives, you can always take it and sell this one if you'd need/want to. Etc.

Yes, they hold your SO if you are at quota.

Good luck with your decision. Keep us updated!

If you love it, take it! a bird in hand ....especially with the notorious H SO process, you are never really guaranteed it will be made or arrive in a timely manner.

IF and When your SO arrives, you can always take it and sell this one if you'd need/want to. Etc.

Thanks! :smile: how does The quota work? If I buy it now would I be good for The second one starting july or in November?

My store doesn't count SO in quota, so it varies. Then again we all know quota varies.

Reactions: Txoceangirl
imo.. blue paon looks better in ghw.. i was offered one in phw and it just didn't have that wow factor... i think the darker blues look good in either hardware