help needed! resale price for Papillon & Lexington?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Hello Ladies! A bit off topic but I was hoping someone could help me. I have 2 items I never use, would like to sell on local national website specializing in reselling fashion peer to peer, and was wondering what selling price should I ask for?
-they tend to bargain agressively lol, usually selling things 1/4 of original price but since this is LV....and discontinued-
I´ve been trying to research online, ebay and such but not sure...
A large Damier Papillon (with small pouch) from 2007 with original box, bag and receipt. orginal price 595€.
small signs of wear on the handles and the hardware tarnished in tiny spots. Otherwise perfect.
A vernis Lexington in Pomme d amour, from 2007, with original box, bag and receipt. price was around 280€ (?)
thank you

Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
Hello Ladies! A bit off topic but I was hoping someone could help me. I have 2 items I never use, would like to sell on local national website specializing in reselling fashion peer to peer, and was wondering what selling price should I ask for?
-they tend to bargain agressively lol, usually selling things 1/4 of original price but since this is LV....and discontinued-
I´ve been trying to research online, ebay and such but not sure...
A large Damier Papillon (with small pouch) from 2007 with original box, bag and receipt. orginal price 595€.
small signs of wear on the handles and the hardware tarnished in tiny spots. Otherwise perfect.
A vernis Lexington in Pomme d amour, from 2007, with original box, bag and receipt. price was around 280€ (?)
thank you
I don't think it will be Pomme from 2007 - think it was released later than that. More likely to be Rouge I think.
Best advice has already been given - check COMPLETED SOLD listings on ebay. You could also check sites like Yoogis and Fashionphile then make an appropriate reduction. Might also be worth seeing what consignment prices are offered - sometimes you can win on exchange rates.