Help needed quickly! Those who take TTS in Ron Rons!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

Haven't found my HG Ron Rons in a 38 but have got the opportunity to get the next best thing for me - black patent Decolletes. I am true to size 38 in Ron Rons so should I get a 38 or 38.5 in Decolletes? I need help quick before they sell out!

I really need to hear from ladies who are TTS in Ron Rons and what size they get in Decolletes.

Thanks!

2. I'm TTS (37) in RonRons and I take 37.5 in Decollete.

3. I'm a US size 7 in non-CLs, 37.5 in most CLs including RonRons and a 38 in Decollete. Hope this helps.

4. I'm not TTS in Ron Rons, but my decolletes are a half size up from the Ron Rons, so you should get a 38.5.

5. I'm a full size up in mine.

6. I wear a US size 8. I can do a size 38 in Ron Rons (although I went with a 38.5 for comfort), but I could never do 38 Decolletes....mine are 39. I say go for the 38.5.

7. I am TTS (36.5) in Ron Rons and went 1/2 size up (37) in Decolletes, just like Chins.

8. Rather slightly small than slightly large, so you might want to go half a size up. The shoes will stretch with wear anyway and you can't make them smaller later.

9. My TTS is 36. My blue Ron Rons are a 37. Maybe the boutique got in a shipment that was small. The SA mentioned that those Ron Rons fit very small.

10. I'm an US 7.5-8. My Ron Ron's & Decollettes are 38.5

11. My Decollete size is half a size up from my size in the Ron Ron.

12. Maybe my feet are weird, but I'm a 36 in most US sizes, and I took a 36 (TTS) in Ron Rons. My Decolette is a 36.5. HTH!

13. Thanks for all your help ladies. I think I ordered the right size. I ordered .5 size up from rons.

14. Good decision! I was going to say that I have Decolletes in both tts and .5 size up, the .5 size up are much more comfortable without being too big.

15. Congrats! Please post pics one they arrive.