Help Needed!! Pls advice on the alignment......

ailinkoh

May 16, 2008
Hi everybody,
This is my first time buying the LV bag. I bought a GM and need your advice and help me see ismy bag consider aligned for the seam? As I really got no idea when you said perfectly aligned how should it be like.

All your help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Heres the pictures:

Left Side:
LeftSide.jpg

Right Side:
RightSide.jpg

The top stitching is it suppose to be like that? The sewing/stitching is fine just that somehow it will curl up below the stitch. Is it because the bag is too big and its normal for the top part to be like that?

Top:
TopSeam.jpg

Top Interior:
InteriorSeam1.jpg

^^Yes that's normal regarding the top stitching and the alignment. In fact, your alignment is pretty good. I've seen A LOT WORSE especially those that were produced in the earlier phase of the Neverfull's production. My mom has the GM and her bag's alignment and stitching are identical to yours.

Thanks LVKeepalfan for the precious reply!!
Now feel at ease to know that stitching and alignment is normal. :yahoo:

^^Yes that's normal regarding the top stitching and the alignment. In fact, your alignment is pretty good. I've seen A LOT WORSE especially those that were produced in the earlier phase of the Neverfull's production. My mom has the GM and her bag's alignment and stitching are identical to yours.