Help needed please US ladies!

DollyAntics

Obsessed.
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Hi girls,

I am desperatly searching for a pair of Fall trousers, they are totally sold out in Europe and I was hoping that one of you might know where I could purchase them in the US? Just saves me calling all the potential stores and running up a horrible international phone bill! So if any could shed any light I would be very grateful. I am looking for either the pink pants with black waistband (1st choice) or the electric blue ones next to them with black waistband in a 40 or 42.

Thanks in advance ladies!! :smile:

Attachments

• celine pants.jpg
    celine pants.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 177
Dolly,
have you tried calling the new St Tropez boutique?
They had them last month...
let us know, they were on my list too!

BEST PANTS EVER !

OMG!!! I would be the happiest girl in the world if they had them in my size!! Do you know if they will speak english? It is very hard to describe items and sizes etc with me speaking little to no french. :shame:

OMG!!! I would be the happiest girl in the world if they had them in my size!! Do you know if they will speak english? It is very hard to describe items and sizes etc with me speaking little to no french. :shame:

i am sure they speak english (well they better as its mainly tourists in st trop)
they will for sure understand pink pants (i think they are part of their capsule tailored collection)
let us know how it goes!

btw, love your celine pants in your avi!!

i am sure they speak english (well they better as its mainly tourists in st trop)
they will for sure understand pink pants (i think they are part of their capsule tailored collection)
let us know how it goes!

Haha thank you! That's not actually me... but I do have the same pants, I also bought the cobalt blue and plain black. They are great!

I will try calling them tomorrow and see what shows up! Fingers crossed!!

let us know how it goes!

Demi - do you happen to have their phone number? It's not listed on the website and I can't find it anywhere! TIA! ;)